triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Been waiting for this game since last February

200.gif

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Robin wants her team to be the toughest, hardest team to play, unfortunately that verges on dirty. There is ZERO chance something doesn’t happen during this game in SC. Her team can’t help itself, it was it is. Head bang

Reaction Score
I’d say the opinions of the analysts are much more unbiased than the South Carolina players or alum.

A’ja Wilson even threw some shade at McCowan after her monster block of a Cooper drive that ended in a very slight stare down that Cooper didn’t even notice, saying she’s never needed to do that. Somehow I doubt Wilson has always been a total angel. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I can’t believe this wasn’t in the list of the 15 best remaining games that was posted a few days ago. In entertainment value, it’s gotta be #1.

Reaction Score
Big game in the SEC.

Winner has the inside track at #2 seed and stays in the race for the title as each has one more date with Miss State.

but doesn't look like Miss State is likely to be pushed too much. So both teams pretty much have to run the table to stay in it.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
but doesn't look like Miss State is likely to be pushed too much. So both teams pretty much have to run the table to stay in it.

We’ll have to see how MSST does without Bibby. That loss could make the SEC competitive at the top.

Reaction Score
We’ll have to see how MSST does without Bibby. That loss could make the SEC competitive at the top.

I probably should think of that as more of a blow than I do.

Teams that can play TM a little bit more straight up or who do a better job collapsing the defense around her than South Carolina did probably do have a better shot now.

I think that the role player will ultimately be what fails Miss State in the tournament, but I suppose it does look like a wide open year.

I'm just not sure anyone in the SEC really has the juice to do it.

Carolina has a month or so to figure out how not to give up a 25 and 25 at home, but I think it's Miss State's league this year.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I have to say, SC has impressed me with their last two games. Tonight at home is good for them and will tell us how well their new cohesion has taken. Will Sophie shine or wilt? One thing for sure, she will have 3, 4 or 5 fouls but will they help or hurt Mizzou...I can't wait despite the fact I have to travel during the game. I may have to pull over to check in!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Going to be doing some channel surfing with the TN /AK game on SEC channel. I expect a separate thread to open up for that game.

Reaction Score
Going to be doing some channel surfing with the TN /AK game on SEC channel. I expect a separate thread to open up for that game.

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm really anticipating the South Carolina game. Gotta check in on the Vols though, if nothing more than curiosity to see if they can win a game. I think South Carolina wins tonight. They're at home, and they are playing well.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I have to say, SC has impressed me with their last two games. Tonight at home is good for them and will tell us how well their new cohesion has taken. Will Sophie shine or wilt? One thing for sure, she will have 3, 4 or 5 fouls but will they help or hurt Mizzou...I can't wait despite the fact I have to travel during the game. I may have to pull over to check in!

I'm sure Sophie will have a good game, but they will need more than just her.

Reaction Score
Defensive battle so far. 9-3 SC with 5:35 left in first.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
South Carolina is turning Mizzou over and converting into points. Cuevas-Moore already has three 3's and two steals.

Reaction Score
I mean SC looks better and better. Dawn doing a great job on turning this team around.

Reaction Score
Arkansas currently leads Tennessee 20-15

Could they make it 5 losses in a row for the vols?

Dawn has done a great job getting these girls turned around, I'm impressed

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The Chickens might be a dangerous squad in March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics