May transfer thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

May transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Interesting but aren't Syracuse heavy on guards? Didn't watch much of Kansas State, so I don't know if she can play a W/F position.

Ive seen her play before.... I considered her to be more of a wing forward than a guard. She is 6'1. Actually sounds like she belongs at Duke. ?

Reaction Score
Ive seen her play before.... I considered her to be more of a wing forward than a guard. She is 6'1. Actually sounds like she belongs at Duke. ?
Duke has enough transfers as is

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
I will be so upset if she ends up at Tulane instead of LSU but I know that’s where the nursing program is

LSU desperately needs guards who can shoot
I think Moon will end up at LSU (just my opinion). There's a certain amount of loyalty there with Kim. Moon wasn't on anyone's radar coming out of HS and Kim brought her to a great school and program. I think she sticks with Kim!

Reaction Score
The key for landing Ursin is her admission to the BSN program [at the relevant school]. At least in Texas, those spots are HIGHLY competitive and a WBB player doesn’t get preferential treatment for admission [at many/most schools].

BSN [first year] and WBB season is a mighty tough combo. Best of luck to her.

Reaction Score
I think Moon will end up at LSU (just my opinion). There's a certain amount of loyalty there with Kim. Moon wasn't on anyone's radar coming out of HS and Kim brought her to a great school and program. I think she sticks with Kim!
Hope you’re right. Moon is a smart young lady so it makes sense that she looks at all her options before making a decision. I see the UNO, Tulane and Minnesota coaches are already reaching out already.

I think she ends up somewhere in Louisiana. Hopefully it’s us.

Reaction Score
Hope you’re right. Moon is a smart young lady so it makes sense that she looks at all her options before making a decision. I see the UNO, Tulane and Minnesota coaches are already reaching out already.

Tulane would actually be the best fit if it's just for Nursing School and basketball. But LSU can make it work as well. Some schools has more of a hybrid option for BSN. I know LSU offers that as well.

Reaction Score

She should go to UNO if she doesn’t want BB to interfere with her studies.

she could not show up to practice snd not work out and she’d still be miles better than anyone there

Reaction Score
She should go to UNO if she doesn’t want BB to interfere with her studies.

she could not show up to practice snd not work out and she’d still be miles better than anyone there
Lol don’t say that, we want moon.

Not sure how nursing studies and college basketball works together. Any recent examples of that?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Why is Minnesota reaching out? ?? Who is next?? Wyoming? Vermont? Heck... UNC-Greensboro and NC A&T should reach out I suppose.

AZgirl

Pac-12 women's sports all day long
Reaction Score
Uh D'D'Oh?

Comments from our western friends?
Taylor Mikesell's dad has been in various Twitter threads stirring up stuff. He won't say anything concrete, he just says things weren't good there last year but they won't "put it in writing." I don't know why he bothers. Either say something or don't. The innuendo is gross.

Anyway, Cori Close is doing some nice things on the recruiting trail of late. After the nonsense they had to deal with last year, I'm super happy for her. Dugalic is going to be a good one.

Reaction Score
Anyway, Cori Close is doing some nice things on the recruiting trail of late. After the nonsense they had to deal with last year, I'm super happy for her. Dugalic is going to be a good one.
que?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
If I was a Duck fan, I'd be fairly worried. First year post Sabrina didn't go so well, now they're bleeding players. Still talent there. This upcoming season seems like a really big one for UO to show if they will continue to be a factor in the Pac 12 or if they will fade away. They did finish in 4th place, but were 0-6 against the top 3 and 1-2 against the 5th place team. About half of the games were close and several were blowout losses. The only win amongst that group was at the beginning of the season when the 5th place team was terrible.

AZgirl

Pac-12 women's sports all day long
Reaction Score
que?
The extreme depth problems partially caused by the government keeping two of their freshmen out of the country. They completely lost one of them because she finally gave up and went pro in Australia. The other is going to try again next season.

In total, they were down four players to immigration rules and opt outs. They had to cancel some games due to injuries because they didn't have 7 healthy scholarship players.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
...Dugalic is going to be a good one.
Based on all the Oregon games I saw last year, that statement is not a foregone conclusion. If anything I see her as a role player and 4th or 5 option at best, IF she improves drastically. In that PAC12 she is so far done the Center/Forward pecking order, I stopped counting after 10. That to me, says she’s average.

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger