Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stats of Ziebell and Cheli.

Attachments

• Morgan Cheli - Allie Ziebell (EYBL).png
    Morgan Cheli - Allie Ziebell (EYBL).png
    271.5 KB · Views: 299
Reaction Score
While I agree on the comments regarding Allie's shooting style, don't see it as a major issue. Players that are fearless in their approach, as she appears to be, usually do well.

Reaction Score
Of course not, but can't fool the Boneyard experts.
Recruiting "threads" ARE highlight reels, so.... these of
the shots that were " not" hard to get off. Allie Ziebell
produces!

Reaction Score
Is Allie really 6’0”? She looks to be 5’10” to my untrained eye. Roughly Nika sized. Morgan looks every inch of 6’1” or maybe even 6’2”. It would be awesome if Allie is really 6’0”.
On the USA U19 National Team roster, Allie Ziebell is listed as 5'11" G age: 17.
FIBA and National Team heights are the type of statistics that I generally trust.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
On the USA U19 National Team roster, Allie Ziebell is listed as 5'11" G age: 17.
FIBA and National Team heights are the type of statistics that I generally trust.
.Agreed. When push comes to shove, I use the height listed on the U.S.A. site as the tie-breaker for what I list on the Recruiting Update on McGraw's Bench.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I just looked at some of Allie's video. What are folks
seeing about her shooting that displeases them?

I`m guessing that some don`t like the fact that she releases it from over her right shoulder.

From my perspective, it looks like it is compact, repeatable, gets her right elbow underneath, she is capable of releasing it quickly, and she gets good rotation and arc. Also, she shoots with confidence.

Most importantly, it looks comfortable and effortless. I get concerned when a shooter looks tense and mechanical and/or when the shot looks flat. Not seeing that here.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Article on Joyce Edwards. The first has a tiny bit of recruiting info

Reaction Score

I truly admire this young lady and her attitude. Very low key in spite of being one of the top recruiting targets in the country. I'll be shocked if she doesn't choose South Carolina, but I've been shocked plenty of other times. :)

Reaction Score

It's hard not to like her after this:

“I feel like I’m real lackadaisical with the process. I need to start taking it a little more seriously.”

She's got other things on her mind, like playing U19 ball, playing soccer, playing volleyball. Remember what Geno said: "kids shouldn't over-specialize in high school."

Reaction Score
I truly admire this young lady and her attitude. Very low key in spite of being one of the top recruiting targets in the country. I'll be shocked if she doesn't choose South Carolina, but I've been shocked plenty of other times. :)
Not to worry as there will be no shock here! Dawn simply doesn’t let in state talent like this get away!! Fortunately for Gamecock fans the talent pipeline is very strong!!

Reaction Score
As for the event in Phoenix, Morgan Cheli was 3rd in C-RAM.

Jerzey Robinson #1, Kennedy Smith 12.

'26 Brooklynn Haywood was 2nd. She's a UConn fan and has met Paige.

Click to enlarge.

Fw1RU7bWIAECyHe
Do you have any idea where I might find EYBL rosters? I checked the website and couldn't find them. I really enjoyed the games over the weekend, but it was frustrating not knowing who I was watching. I did occasionally dig around on twitter and find a few names, but no rosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom