LOL Pats Fans - it never ends | Page 10 | The Boneyard

LOL Pats Fans - it never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There were a dozen or so Sox players named. Two were current, including Gagne. Don't recall the other. The report quoted several Sox officials as openly speculating that Gagne was a PED user.
George Mitchell being commissioned to run that investigation was absurd, anyone with a brain knew what the findings of that bogus report would be, a million Yankees. Mitchell was on the Red Sox board of directors, this is when the Yankees had a heated rivalry and the Red Sox named the Yankees the Evil Empire. If you've looked into David Ortiz and you still don't think he was juicing then you are a fool.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Brady should be suspended because somebody THINKS he lied and cheated?

not one shred of substantive evidence, not one statement, not one video, not one smoking gun, just a ten second sound bite the haters swallow whole without reflex

This is so false. There is not enough evidence to convict in a court of law. But there is evidence. And in a court of law, Brady's phone and McNally's appearance would be subpoenaed.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The evidence is clear to everyone who isn't a blind Pats banwagon/supporter. The texts clearly indicate he was involved deflating the balls and the. He goes and lies about his involvement something that cost Sean Payton a year. I would be shocks if he isn't suspended for at least 4 games

Waat. The Saints had a pay to injure system going on. That was the problem.

So now we have equated steroids, bounties on players.... What's next?

The Kennedy assassination?

Reaction Score
Waat. The Saints had a pay to injure system going on. That was the problem.

So now we have equated steroids, bounties on players.... What's next?

The Kennedy assassination?

GrassyKnollFiles.jpg
I'm no forensic expert but that is Mr. Brady

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
This is so false. There is not enough evidence to convict in a court of law. But there is evidence. And in a court of law, Brady's phone and McNally's appearance would be subpoenaed.
Agreed on Brady's phone, but 99 is correct. There is no substantive evidence. It's all conjecture and innuendo. You can't distinguish tone from text messages. How many times does a Boneyarder get all hot and bothered over a sarcastic comment that they think is serious only because there is no emoticon?

Also, the McNally follow up interview request would be for interview #5. The dude is a part-time "ball boy," working for a football team only on a couple handfuls of Autumn afternoons. He's not Deepthroat.

Reaction Score
If this was a debate (or a trial) before any judge or jury, I would have soundly beaten you. You don't even have a rebuttal. What drug did he test positive for again?

I don't think anybody wants to get into how many PED users were on various title teams.

Nah you wouldn't I would find some answers somewhere if I had to and it was my job to do so. They're out there somewhere in a closed file.

By the way I never denied we had a few no doubt. But every champ has had multiple's since the 90's I am sure.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
If you've looked into David Ortiz and you still don't think he was juicing then you are a fool.

State the argument. State the evidence. Or admit you don't have any.

Superjohn is a murderer. If you don't think so you're a fool. Easy, right? An anonymous source told me.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
What's with Patriots fans making it out that the Manningham catch was some sort of lucky play? That was just a perfect textbook sideline throw and catch.
Where did I ever say it was lucky? I'm just saying one play can change the legacy of a franchise.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Jesus, you're dense.
Are you kidding me? You straight up said "IF IT WEREN'T FOR UCONN, KENTUCKY WOULD HAVE 3 NC". 2011? Who's to say Butler wouldn't have beaten Kentucky? Who's the real dense one... My point was that Calipari isn't as successful in his respective sport as Belichick, therefore it's EASIER to bash Calipari, and the what-if game is completely irrelevant.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Agreed on Brady's phone, but 99 is correct. There is no substantive evidence. It's all conjecture and innuendo. You can't distinguish tone from text messages.

No. 99 said there was not a shred of evidence. You are saying there is not enough evidence. And as far as a criminal trial, I agree with you. But this is not a criminal trial. It looks bad

Reaction Score
The audacity of ARod to do a curtain call to fans who clearly despise him.

Reaction Score
The audacity of ARod to do a curtain call to fans who clearly despise him.

Over the last 10 years, who is the Yankee that Yankee fans dislike the most?

Reaction Score
243 posts and counting.

All of you who claim not to be jealous of the Pats are being very convincing!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I like how to Boston Red Sox fans, a failed test isn't evidence.

What did he test positive for? I'm getting a little tired of playing wack-a-mole here. That was the question I've posed 5 times in this thread. Nobody's answered it, because the alleged positive test result (reported to the NYT by an anonymous lawyer) has never been disclosed. Ortiz has asked for clarification and never gotten it. I like how to Yankee fans, an unverified, vague accusation is evidence.

Reaction Score

I assume you're referring to the texts. Because the balls actually came in at the same PSI that the Wells science people predicted they would. In other words, you can't start from the idea that the balls were tampered with. If they were tampered with, it's a wonder they weren't below the level that the scientists predicted they'd be at due to temperature change alone.

So, there's only the texts to look at for incriminating evidence. And not the PSI. Because the PSI doesn't show any abnormality.

The texts say Brady was pissed at the two guys for allowing overinflated footballs. Then those two schmucks start yucking it up and cracking jokes (apparently one of them didn't get Uggs from Brady and wanted recompense.

Here's the thing though. What do you think the 2 Patriots employees did?

One is accused of leaving with the footballs and bringing them to the field. Video evidence shows him going to a bathroom for 90 seconds. The refs say that has never happened before. The first time ever a ball guy took the balls to the field instead of the refs, which is proper NFL protocol.

Since this McNally guy ran away with the balls for the first and only time referees have ever seen it happen, what's the relevance of the previous texts then?

After all, apparently, only the refs brought the balls to the field? Never the ball guy?

Personally I think the refs are lying. I think the ball guys probably do deflate the balls (especially when the refs are pumping them up to 16 PSI). Aaron Rodgers has said exactly this in the past. The refs screw up the balls. But apparently, there are enough occasions when the guys don't deflate the balls. Otherwise, the balls wouldn't be at 16 PSI a day after the game. Regardless, that's all innuendo. No one gets caught redhanded doing it. Plenty of people admitted doing it. Rodgers for instance had the balls adjusted. Others like the Vikings were caught doing it on camera.

The question is, were the balls at the AFCCG tampered with? The PSIs show they were at a 1.2 drop average. The calculations in the Wells report show they should have been at a 1.22 drop.

Reaction Score
What did he test positive for? I'm getting a little tired of playing wack-a-mole here. That was the question I've posed 5 times in this thread. Nobody's answered it, because the alleged positive test result (reported to the NYT by an anonymous lawyer) has never been disclosed. Ortiz has asked for clarification and never gotten it. I like how to Yankee fans, an unverified, vague accusation is evidence.

A Union rep informed him that he failed the test. That isn't very vague. All players who failed the 2003 test were informed by the Major League Baseball Players Association.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
A Union rep informed him that he failed the test. That isn't very vague.

He testified positive of what? At what level?

There's no available answer. Let's stop doing this.

Reaction Score
He testified positive of what? At what level?

There's no available answer. Let's stop doing this.

Also, if he is tested as much as he says he is, than he failed an amphetamine test too. So if he was telling the truth in that article on Jeter's website, he failed another test.

Reaction Score

Enough with the Saul Goodman School of Legal Defense. What drug did Sammy Sosa test positive for? Do I have to ask you five times to make the point?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Enough with the Saul Goodman School of Legal Defense. What drug did Sammy Sosa test positive for? Do I have to ask you five times to make the point?

I'm actually a litigator. And I didn't get my JD from the American Samoa Law School, either. I'm trying not to be pedantic, but the "evidence" against Ortiz is thin.

No, you don't have to ask the same question five times. I actually answer questions directed to me.

And here's my answer: I don't know. The 2003 testing program remains a mystery. It was an experiment aimed at testing out MLB's testing protocols. That's why nobody was suspended.

So, if that 2003 test was the only piece of evidence we had, the case against Sosa would be thin. Unfortunately for Sosa, there is a gigantic pile of circumstantial evidence. First, his body completely changed and he put up mind-boggling stats. He was called to testify before Congress because it seemed clear to most people he was doing PEDs. OK, well suspicion isn't good enough; what did he do before the Congressional committee? He pretended not to speak English, that's what he did. It was the equivalent of pleading the Fifth. We also know he corked his bat. And finally, after being accused of using PEDs, his production tailed off precipitously.

As for Ortiz, his body shape never changed and he's RAKED for the last 12 years. I suppose you believe he's been doing steroids the whole time. You're free to believe that. I think it's silly, but go ahead.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Also, if he is tested as much as he says he is, than he failed an amphetamine test too. So if he was telling the truth in that article on Jeter's website, he failed another test.

That's a theory a guy on the internet made up. But you already knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom