Location of the Coors Club | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Location of the Coors Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Blow it out of your Jimmy Serrano or whoever you are. I will do what I want when I want and where I want and no pissant like you will tell me otherwise

If you have a problem with that I will be at the first game and will gladly have you see it my way at the statute

You’re no friend of UConn. You’re mad because I’m not part of the BY Brigade who kisses your fanny?

Reaction Score
You’re no friend of UConn. You’re mad because I’m not part of the BY Brigade who kisses your fanny?

I dont need to be a friend of UCONN and if you want to kiss the family go right ahead Your a really messed up dude who has been taking pot shots for a long long time Most likely your some pencil necked geek and a frustrated jock seeing all the big boys getting the girls and the money

You started with me yet again . Your just a gutless clown hiding on this forum pretending he knows the game.
You want to start again go ahead just be forewarned I will not take any crap from the likes of you

and I know of no BY Brigade who kisses fanny again your just a little girl trying to be something your not:relevant in life

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Enough out of you. Go away and don’t post here anymore.
Blow it out of your Jimmy Serrano or whoever you are. I will do what I want when I want and where I want and no pissant like you will tell me otherwise

If you have a problem with that I will be at the first game and will gladly have you see it my way at the statute

This is why I read the Boneyard. For fight proposals at the Jasper Howard memorial...

Reaction Score
I dont need to be a friend of UCONN and if you want to kiss the family go right ahead Your a really messed up dude who has been taking pot shots for a long long time Most likely your some pencil necked geek and a frustrated jock seeing all the big boys getting the girls and the money

You started with me yet again . Your just a gutless clown hiding on this forum pretending he knows the game.
You want to start again go ahead just be forewarned I will not take any crap from the likes of you

and I know of no BY Brigade who kisses fanny again your just a little girl trying to be something your not:relevant in life

Hahahaha

Reaction Score
This is why I read the Boneyard. For fight proposals at the Jasper Howard memorial...

Yeah but how much better would it be if you could enjoy a cold beer or three while watching two internet tough guys duke it out over a message board tiff? Stupid Athletic Department ruins everything LOL

Reaction Score
I am loving the turn this thread took.

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Did we really need another excuse for people to get hammered and act like idiots at the games? As of 2015 only 34 college teams sold alcohol. I already see way too many people who have consumed far too much alcohol at the Rent. I know we need more income, but can we come up with a better idea than throwing a "club" under the score board that sells half priced beers. We don't need more of that crowd.

Reaction Score
Jeff Jacobs: Jasper Howard memorial staying put the right call

>>The way I understand it there was initial discussion to leave the statue in the middle of the area. That idea was rightfully nixed. You can’t have a party zone where there’s a statue of a kid that was murdered outside a dance at the student union. That would be wildly insensitive. The statue also would have been accessible only to those who’d have access. Could you imagine somebody spilling beer on it, etc.?

The article is fairly balanced and the decision is what it is but I think folks should watch what happens around the statute/memorial each and every game since it was unveiled.

Reaction Score
Did we really need another excuse for people to get hammered and act like idiots at the games? As of 2015 only 34 college teams sold alcohol. I already see way too many people who have consumed far too much alcohol at the Rent. I know we need more income, but can we come up with a better idea than throwing a "club" under the score board that sells half priced beers. We don't need more of that crowd.
that crowd is why the Yard Goats have no problem selling tickets

Reaction Score
Jeff Jacobs: Jasper Howard memorial staying put the right call

>>The way I understand it there was initial discussion to leave the statue in the middle of the area. That idea was rightfully nixed. You can’t have a party zone where there’s a statue of a kid that was murdered outside a dance at the student union. That would be wildly insensitive. The statue also would have been accessible only to those who’d have access. Could you imagine somebody spilling beer on it, etc.?

The article is fairly balanced and the decision is what it is but I think folks should watch what happens around the statute/memorial each and every game since it was unveiled.

Agreed but the right call would have been to do this the right way the first time. Process matters

Reaction Score
Agreed but the right call would have been to do this the right way the first time. Process matters
That's goes to the "clown parade" reference earlier in the thread... did they think people wouldn't notice till it was too late?

Reaction Score
I was hoping it was a way to isolate the drunks in one area.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Yet another black eye for AD Dave and his department. I'm beginning to think they are looking for new and unusual ways to be clueless and incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom