Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 87 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
99% of college basketball’s teams and fans want him to leave UConn is my guess. BE fans of other teams will try to say different but they’d rather not have to go against him, and we are not beloved for our domination otherwise.
The cuse board which is obsessed about UConn/couldn't give a S c a l i t o about UConn has a thread devoted to Hurley. It's the rings.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Need to change “A” to “THE” immediately….

IMG_8085.jpeg

Reaction Score
He's going to "mull it over" according to BR.

This is good, if true! If he gets back home and around the people and places he's comfortable it improves our chances. Also, obviously good news he didn't sign the contract then and there with Buss and Pelinka

Reaction Score
Can we at least make it into the power conference this time before we have the rug pulled from underneath

Reaction Score
I like the words “mull it over” makes it sound like he’s not enthralled by the offer or todays experience. I’m reaching here but … lol

Reaction Score
Need to change “A” to “THE” immediately….

View attachment 101403
Seriously. You can’t convince me that keeping the university in the national conversation isn’t worth 10 million a year to both the university and the state. I say put in the tolls and direct deposit it into Hurley’s account. What are we taxing cigarette smokers these days? $8 a pack? Put him on a Truth billboard and pay the man.

Reaction Score
Seriously. You can’t convince me that keeping the university in the national conversation isn’t worth 10 million a year to both the university and the state. I say put in the tolls and direct deposit it into Hurley’s account. What are we taxing cigarette smokers these days? $8 a pack? Put him on a Truth billboard and pay the man.
Toll revenue has to go to the road maintenance of that road, and no one smokes cigarettes anymore.

Reaction Score
Rick Pitino doesn’t believe Dan Hurley is going to leave Connecticut and take a massive potential megabucks offer from the Lakers.

“What I’m hearing — and I have no [inside information] — is that his father [Bob Hurley Sr.] and his wife [Andrea] are very strong in his life and they don’t want to go,” Pitino told The Post from his box in the grandstand at Saratoga Race Course, which is holding a four-day meet which will be highlighted by Saturday’s Belmont Stakes.

Leave it to Pitino to say "his wife is strong in his life". Of course she is. She's his WIFE! Some stuff just writes itself. LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom