UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
View attachment 101484
Are the Lakers a poverty franchise?

Not sure I believe Trilly on any of this, but FWIW
trilly.jpg

Reaction Score
Why wouldn't he? This is a business and he's trying to get the best deal for him and his family. Obviously, he loves it here or he would've immediately taken the Lakers offer. I think some of us thought that would happen. It didn't. I would assume that his agent has been negotiating both sides as he should. That's the whole job. I have no issue with the way Hurley has handled this in the least. He was up front with the players about what was happening. He owes them that. And we are not privy, nor should we be, to what else has been said or not said. I would be really surprised if he has totally ghosted the players for the last 3-4 days. As far for us, he has already given us far more than we could have ever asked for. Our irrational love for the team, the coach, and the 3-peat scenario is causing people to lose their minds.
This us pretty spot on man. You're such an even keeled dude. No wonder why animals flock to you like st Francis.

Reaction Score
There was a brilliant post about 60 pages ago (I’m too lazy to find it) about how this feels like we’re waiting for news about a missing relative, and it’s hard to focus on anything else. Whoever wrote that deserves “post of the thread”.

Either way, at least I’ll be able to look up later today and see what my wife and kids have been up to the last 72 hours.

Reaction Score
Technically the lakers are paying over 100 million for their coach(es). This just includes the last 3 they fired with guaranteed contracts still in place? It seems like yesterday CT was out of $ and could never afford another coach after having to pay off Ollie's settlement. Amazing how we managed to recover.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I am like 85/15 now he is back.

If he told the Lakers he was going there it would have immediately leaked.

Not so on the UConn side based on how tight lipped they run things.

We got this. Stairway to 7!

Reaction Score
This us pretty spot on man. You're such an even keeled dude. No wonder why animals flock to you like st Francis.

If only I possessed the same ability with the humans. Would totally be a cult-leader. Heard it's the most lucrative part of the cult experience.

Reaction Score
Technically the lakers are paying over 100 million for their coach(es). This just includes the last 3 they fired with guaranteed contracts still in place? It seems like yesterday CT was out of $ and could never afford another coach after having to pay off Ollie's settlement. Amazing how we managed to recover.
I read somewhere that a lot of his salary would be paid for with private money.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom