Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 133 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Hurley should take the time he needs, but with some courtesy and consideration to the players on the team. However, Weiss is incorrect in saying that Hurley won't get another offer from the NBA like this. If he continues to kick arse at UConn for another 3-4 years, the lucrative offers will always be there. In fact, the coaching jobs for the Knicks, Nets, and 76ers will definitely open up within those timeframes.
This is the Lakers. Whether Hurley takes it or not, the Lakers HC job will be open again in 2-3 years.

Reaction Score
Yesterday this was all annoying but today it's actually kind of fun. I feel like we're all The Goonies. I love you guys! (I'm gonna delete this Luke style in a few minutes but just want you all to know)

Reaction Score
I've been thinking about this a lot:
If he leaves it doesn't mean we won't be great again or win another natty. But I've become addicted to the way we did it. Just demolishing teams. Granted, I loved that Brimah and 1, but I prefer the king of the hill blowouts this staff brings.
and the beautiful offense that is the envy of every other team and not just limited to college basketball. And don't forget about the suffocating defense.

Reaction Score
Hurley should take the time he needs, but with some courtesy and consideration to the players on the team. However, Weiss is incorrect in saying that Hurley won't get another offer from the NBA like this. If he continues to kick arse at UConn for another 3-4 years, the lucrative offers will always be there. In fact, the coaching jobs for the Knicks, Nets, and 76ers will definitely open up within those timeframes.
The NBA is finalizing a very lucrative tv deal that will mean crazy money will become insane money to NBA teams. Salaries will go up sizeably, not down. And they’re likely going to have an expansion team in Vegas plus probably another franchise down the line, meaning more jobs. If you turn down the prom Queen in favor of your steady girl to be loyal, you become more desirable, not less.

Reaction Score
He'll never get one again. Until it happens.

Just like Hurley couldn't lead UConn to a championship. Until it happened. Twice.
Colin Cowherd suggested waiting for the Knicks job to open, which it inevitably will do at some point.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I have insider information that Dan Hurley will either accept or decline the Lakers head coaching job
It's good to know that the limbo will end.

Reaction Score
The players are gonna be so mad if this continues to drag on. This is impacting their future and every day it goes on is one less day they have to make a decision for themselves (if Hurley goes to LA)
That is one of the serious downsides of this no matter which way this goes down. A ‘ myshanyna”….. = all messed up , mixed up , thrown up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom