Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 131 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
Luke Murray deleted his concert pic of him, Dan, and Andrea at MSG from his Instagram
Was it a “post” or his Instagram story? For the older guys, doesn’t mean much. For the millennial crowd it may mean something lol

Reaction Score
My most concerning thought is the impact on the kids and the program. Stay, well that's good, but don't expect there won't be some type of fallout from this experience. Subtle probably, but going to take some getting over. Don't bore me with how much money they make and they should be pro's!
Unfortunately this is big business now. I think the kids understand that now more then ever

Reaction Score
This is one thread which I promised myself, I am not going to read every page.

I am trusting that someone will post a new thread when Coach Hurley makes and announces his decision.
I just read the last page. If I miss a few pages that's fine, if something important happens the last page will cover it.

Reaction Score
Having a direct line to the essential captain of the team isn't good enough for you?

Every other outlet/insider said there was a team meeting today and they have a direct line to AK who said nope not true...

What more insider could you want out of a situation like this?
That was ONE item. Finally.

Reaction Score
Now this is odd. I don't use Instagram but there must be a meaning.
It means they wont be accompanying them to LA

Duke Blue Devils Slap GIF by Duke Men's Basketball

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
This is really bad. No other explanation but to take it down because it would be insensitive to the players if you are leaving.
Everyone knows they were there by now so deleting that post changes nothing in that sense.

Plus if Hurley left you could guarantee that Murray would be interviewing for the job, so it’s not like he should be worried about disappointing the players.

Reaction Score
Everyone knows they were there by now so deleting that post changes nothing in that sense.

Plus if Hurley left you could guarantee that Murray would be interviewing for the job, so it’s not like he should be worried about disappointing the players.
I think it's Dan's rep most people are concerned about in this situation. I don't think anyone will hold anything against Luke or kimani or Tom. They would've been here at uconn 100% if it weren't for DH's offer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom