Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 132 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
Well Andrea’s story is still up and that would be just as big of a concern
wasn't there a picture with Andrea last night with a fan? I can't remember where it was posted but it was a fan taking a picture with her and Andrea had her UConn shirt on.

Reaction Score
I'm sure it's true that there was no official contact until March 2018, just like I'm sure there was no official contact between St. John's and Kadary Richmond prior to him entering the portal. People talk to people and that's the way these marriages develop. I'm not ascribing anything to Hurley or UConn's behavior here that's not the norm. If you want to change jobs, this is how you have to do it.
Big difference though. Kadary Richmond isn't at risk of going to jail for not saying he was contacted by St. John's before entering the transfer portal.

I guess we'll never know if Hurley or his agent were contacted by UConn before Ollie got fired. Does it matter?

I will agree with you that there's no good way to leave a head coaching job. It's messy no matter how you do it.

Reaction Score
Well Andrea’s story is still up and that would be just as big of a concern
I can't believe we're doing this but I'm already this deep...
If someone sees that she has taken hers down too then it's hard not say it means something.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
I’m a diehard Lakers and UConn fan living in Los Angeles.

This move would not sit well with me. I do not feel good about where the Lakers roster is for Hurley to takeover and have a successful, championship laden tenure.

Dave Benedict needs to pay up. Let’s go Huskies.

Reaction Score
I'm saying every coach who makes a move is likely to have communicated with his new employer at some point before the news becomes official.
What your also not saying is that you stated something that you completely made up as if you actually knew something

Reaction Score
wasn't there a picture with Andrea last night with a fan? I can't remember where it was posted but it was a fan taking a picture with her and Andrea had her UConn shirt on.
Go find that picture, cadet. Don't come back until you do!

Reaction Score
Unfortunately this is big business now. I think the kids understand that now more then ever
They sure do. That’s the concern. Sharks are circling. The 30 day window will be blown wide open.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I can't believe we're doing this but I'm already this deep...
If someone sees that she has taken hers down too then it's hard not say it means something.
When it comes to reading tea leaves and interpreting social media, this board is the blind leading the blind. A grain of sand becomes a molehill every time

Reaction Score
I've been thinking about this a lot:
If he leaves it doesn't mean we won't be great again or win another natty. But I've become addicted to the way we did it. Just demolishing teams. Granted, I loved that Brimah and 1, but I prefer the king of the hill blowouts this staff brings.

Reaction Score

Hurley should take the time he needs, but with some courtesy and consideration to the players on the team. However, Weiss is incorrect in saying that Hurley won't get another offer from the NBA like this. If he continues to kick arse at UConn for another 3-4 years, the lucrative offers will always be there. In fact, the coaching jobs for the Knicks, Nets, and 76ers will definitely open up within those timeframes.

Reaction Score
I know the photo you’re talking about. No that wasn’t last nights concert. It was the final four I believe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom