Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 126 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
Delusional and miserable is why we are here. Misery loves company. Welcome to the Boneyard!
The deafening silence is driving me crazy like I actually need help with that…..tough on all especially those of us who can trace our UCONN fandom back to the Toby Kimbal , Wess B…… days …..

Reaction Score
If Hurley does go, I expect he will take Murray with him. The Lakers don’t seem like the best fit for him right now so I still make it 51/49 he stays, but history tells us smart money is to always bet against UConn on big things off the court.

Reaction Score
Some of y'all would shove your own mothers to get a 10% pay bump at work while simultaneously implying that Dan Hurley taking a job with the LOS ANGELES LAKERS somehow makes him a monster.

Everyone's gotta look out for themselves. We all know Dan wants to coach in the NBA someday. Hopefully not today. But if he does, I will be rooting for him and I'm eternally grateful he brought two more titles home to Storrs.
This is true. But there is relativity. When I left my job for a better one, the entire state of Connecticut didn't care either way.

Reaction Score
@Verne taking your stance this could be as simple as the university and state putting together a package. If DH leaked he were staying then maybe the package is lessened.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Billy Joel has always been known for putting on a good show. I remember he got a rave for a show at The Bushnell when he was starting.

Reaction Score
This is true. But there is relativity. When I left my job for a better one, the entire state of Connecticut didn't care either way.
Still don’t….sorry you set yourself up for that.

Reaction Score
Billy Joel has always been known for putting on a good show. I remember he got a rave for a show at The Bushnell when he was starting.
I camped out for tickets when he did his story tellers solo show at jorgensen
It was incredible.
Turnstiles, the stranger and 52nd street are all great records through and through. Im a musician, songwriter and self admitted music snob and that dude is just blessed with the ability to effortlessly write unique and timeless melodies.
The song "the stranger" for example:
The whistle intro, the verse, the main riff, and the bridge are all so beautiful and unique and they capture that lonely feeling of alienation and posturing, perfectly.
Plus, I'd argue that new york state of mind conjures new york more than Alicia keys, taylor and even frank ever could. It's beach boys-esque in it's ability to transport you to a certain place.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Things are okay with me these days. Got a good job, got a good office... then just pull the mic after that line
I'm OK with letting it go all the way through "I got a good wife, I got a good life and the family is fine."

Reaction Score
Luke was at the concert to help recruit Dan back. You would all know this if you subscribed to Storrs Central. Luke wasn’t there because he went with Hurley to LA or anything like that.
Doubtful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom