Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 128 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
I'm sure it's true that there was no official contact until March 2018, just like I'm sure there was no official contact between St. John's and Kadary Richmond prior to him entering the portal. People talk to people and that's the way these marriages develop. I'm not ascribing anything to Hurley or UConn's behavior here that's not the norm. If you want to change jobs, this is how you have to do it.

I followed that Rhode Island team fairly closely. They were 21-3 in mid-February before dropping 5 of their final 10. It wasn't a bad season by any stretch, but not your typical Hurley team that played their best ball late. The 30-point home loss to St. Joe's in late February is the game that really sticks out to me as the red flag.

Again, I don't have a problem with the way Hurley has departed any of his prior jobs, and I don't have a problem with how he's leaving this one if that's in fact what he does. But I've watched fan bases go through a lot of these and it pretty much always follows the same script. The fact of the matter is that there is rarely a good way to leave a job in this business, particularly if the job you covet wasn't yet available when it would have been most convenient to everyone else
So what you’re saying is because you watched a lot of URI games and since they didn’t play well down the stretch he was obviously already talking to UConn. To say this is nothing more than a theory from you is kind of a ridiculous claim to make.

Reaction Score
Just got a notification from Woj that “Hurley is strongly considering LA” and in the same notification “it’s his if he wants it”. Do these not contradict themselves?

Reaction Score
I'd hate to bring this up again. But it needs to be mentioned often, if Woj is accurate in saying that it's not yet clear.
DH did say re: Karaban's decision:
'If there is any indecision and it's not perfectly clear then it's not time to move'.
Give me an angry face, say I'm taking it too personally or whatever, but DH is not following his own advice at all.
That is 100% apparent

huskidork

bailey
Reaction Score
if it is true Luke is trying to get Hurley 100% on board that's great of him and he's shown some real loyalty to our program, could've been a major head coach by now, but has been sticking it out.

Reaction Score
Just got a notification from Woj that “Hurley is strongly considering LA” and in the same notification “it’s his if he wants it”. Do these not contradict themselves?
No. It just means the ball is in his court.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
The longer this goes on the better.

If he was gonna take the money and run we would either know by now or any minute.

Painful as hell for all of us, but I really every additional minute makes the odds he stays better.

Keep making us suffer Danny!!!

Reaction Score
The longer this goes on the better.

If he was gonna take the money and run we would either know by now or any minute.

Painful as hell for all of us, but I really every additional minute makes the odds he stays better.

Keep making us suffer Danny!!!
I'd love to believe that.
Or...have you ever decided you were gonna break up with someone. But it took you a few days to break the news because you had to prep yourself for the blowback?
This could go so many ways

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom