Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 120 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
does everyone think he talks to his players first then lets the Lakers know his decision or do the lakers already know?

Reaction Score
agreed...at the very least, Team Mom Andrea wouldn't and she would not be all smiley either.
I just do not agree that they’re callous enough to post that and then leave. And it’s not like Danny would have no shortage of Jersey friends he could give the tickets to if he were planning on leaving. Before anyone says “but he promised Andrea they’d go”, if he were leaving, I’m sure she could forgive it for the deal he’d be taking in LA if they in fact thought it was the right move.

Reaction Score
It's fine when HE brings up how andrea would push back on leaving the northeast for lexington..however...i don't like it when others bring her up...

Strikes me as painting her as the shrew rather than the incredibly supportive wife she is...she's not Yoko (who herself was unfairly blamed)

Reaction Score
Unless he’s not who he says he is.. I’m not saying he’s a fake but if in fact he does get up and leave right now like this, and literally nuke the entire UConn mens basketball program when there obviously will be other opportunities to leave for the NBA without the devastation that will ensue doing this right now that’s exactly what he will be . There’s no sugar coating this and hopefully this won’t become reality. The world has become a really strange place the last few years, Lots of things don’t make sense anymore and the decision to leave wouldn’t seem out of place. Got almost no sleep last night. Must’ve checked the internet dozens of times. JMHO

Get a grip man……

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
Spent some time on the UK board. They have an entire thread dedicated to poaching Alex. Ugh.

Please stay Danny!!!!
It’s been noted that Alex and Family highly value education, so something tells me a degree from KY community college wouldn't sound overly appealing if Hurley left.

Reaction Score
Was there any validity to the meeting being at 8:30? Have to imagine we will hear something soon if true

Reaction Score
does everyone think he talks to his players first then lets the Lakers know his decision or do the lakers already know?
Assuming Danny has made a concrete decision I don't think he's relayed it to Lakers brass yet. I feel there would be a leak especially if he turned down the offer.
Regarding Ping's point on Andrea being the final decision maker. She is not going to rob Danny of "his dream" even if she'd prefer staying at UConn. With that said I have no idea which way this will turn out.

Reaction Score
Unless he’s not who he says he is.. I’m not saying he’s a fake but if in fact he does get up and leave right now like this, and literally nuke the entire UConn mens basketball program when there obviously will be other opportunities to leave for the NBA without the devastation that will ensue doing this right now that’s exactly what he will be . There’s no sugar coating this and hopefully this won’t become reality. The world has become a really strange place the last few years, Lots of things don’t make sense anymore and the decision to leave wouldn’t seem out of place. Got almost no sleep last night. Must’ve checked the internet dozens of times. JMHO
Really??? No sleep? Taking this way to personal.

Reaction Score
Get a grip man……
I’m in a hotel in Daytona Beach shores with 2 of my children ( until my wife can join us, she’s running our mobile electronics store in my absence) recovering from my second spinal fusion surgery in 18 months in a strange bed on some seriously strong pain meds and can’t sleep so everything is being magnified and not in the most positive way. But I have a 4x6 UConn flag flying proudly from our balcony to greet the gorgeous sunrise and for all the people on the beach to see and wait and hope for the best possible outcome for our favorite team, ( and my back/neck). .

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
Was there any validity to the meeting being at 8:30? Have to imagine we will hear something soon if true
As I understood the tip about the team meeting was not true.

Reaction Score
We've all been on here a ton the past few days. We all really care about this, despite how proud we may want to seem. We love uconn basketball and it'd be weird if we didn't have an emotional reaction to this process. All feelings are welcome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom