Kwintin Williams | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Why do these threads turn into bitching about one poster or another. I know it's The Boneyard and how it has been since the late 90's

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Why do these threads turn into bitching about one poster or another. I know it's The Boneyard and how it has been since the late 90's
True but if I recall correctly that used to be funny. The "chating" is just pathological at this point. Geesh if you don't like the guy put him on ignore and be done. But it is pretty weird that the same few posters feel the need to debunk every Chief post with passion. It isn't enough that they don't believe Chief, they want to smear the guy at every turn. You have to wonder what drives an obsession like that.

(FWIW, I putting busting Chief butt about the Andre thing or "11:11" in a different class. That's just normal BY ribbing. The other stuff? It is obsessive to the point of being creepy. IMHO.)

Reaction Score
He's an uncontrollable egotist who never admits when he's wrong, and doubles down every time an obvious lie is called out. He's so desparate for affirmation that he lashes out at anyone who doesn't provide it. He's a bully and a sociopath. Maybe a lot of people these days view those as good personality traits, but those of us who don't aren't going to keep our displeasure to ourselves.

Or we know not to take his posts too seriously and, ergo, don't get offended by them.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
True but if I recall correctly that used to be funny. The "chating" is just pathological at this point. Geesh if you don't like the guy put him on ignore and be done. But it is pretty weird that the same few posters feel the need to debunk every Chief post with passion. It isn't enough that they don't believe Chief, they want to smear the guy at every turn. You have to wonder what drives an obsession like that.

(FWIW, I putting busting Chief butt about the Andre thing or "11:11" in a different class. That's just normal BY ribbing. The other stuff? It is obsessive to the point of being creepy. IMHO.)

I can't ignore anyone, and enjoy the ribbing but it seems to have gotten a little testy lately.

C

Chief00

Don’t forget Dre was with recruits and Uconn “bitches” that night as well.

That was the plan, but plans change sometimes and communicated doesn’t always catch up in real time. Nothing particularly unusual. I have learned not to share things in advance since a small minority of posters frankly lack capacity to process life. Quite frankly, their loss not mine.
If you don’t believe me ask Kentan. The women expected him too. I ran into one recently and told her about this - and she just thinks these posters are idiots. Her words not mine.

Reaction Score
That was the plan, but plans change sometimes and communicated doesn’t always catch up in real time. Nothing particularly unusual. I have learned not to share things in advance since a small minority of posters frankly lack capacity to process life. Quite frankly, their loss not mine.
If you don’t believe me ask Kentan. The women expected him too. I ran into one recently and told her about this - and she just thinks these posters are idiots. Her words not mine.
I don't know and I wasn't there. I also do not know you other than reading your posts. Just a thought...you have answered these same allegations ad nausea in my short time here. I am not implying anything or taking one side or the other. So why do you continue to answer? Your point has been made. I assure you, I am not challenging you in any way. Just curious.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I don't know and I wasn't there. I also do not know you other than reading your posts. Just a thought...you have answered these same allegations ad nausea in my short time here. I am not implying anything or taking one side or the other. So why do you continue to answer? Your point has been made. I assure you, I am not challenging you in any way. Just curious.

You're asking for another response then .

Reaction Score
In life, sometimes you have the opportunity to make something “your decision”, at those times it’s best to seize the moment and do so. The inability to recognize that scenario or to recognize and resist it - most often is not a good thing.
Chief dealing out the wisdom.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I can't ignore anyone, and enjoy the ribbing but it seems to have gotten a little testy lately.
The suggestion to use the ignore feature wasn't aimed at you in the least.

Reaction Score
“You are clueless. I talked to him myself.”

- Chief, when lying about Drummond.
This one is the best. He is trying to be a magician when we can all see what's in the other hand. We KNOW by now that he wasn't there Chief, you don't have to tell us about the change of plans. What you do need to explain, however, is how you were able to talk to him face to face when he wasn't there???

Reaction Score
This thing is de-railed. What happened to KW and will he return to his pre-game dunks this season or is he likely out?

Reaction Score
The last few pages of this thread pretty much sums up the BY sentiment on Chief and his worshipers (they are in the minority). If Chief agrees to tone down the BS, I'll meet him halfway and limit the amount of chating on my end. If you're going to post half-truths and vague posts that you then refer back to and pat yourself on the back saying "Chief told you so" then you'll continued to get called out for it.

C

Chief00

The last few pages of this thread pretty much sums up the BY sentiment on Chief and his worshipers (they are in the minority). If Chief agrees to tone down the BS, I'll meet him halfway and limit the amount of chating on my end. If you're going to post half-truths and vague posts that you then refer back to and pat yourself on the back saying "Chief told you so" then you'll continued to get called out for it.

Chief doesn’t make deals with nobodies - so thanks but no thanks. Chief was the one that called the Diaco and KO firings - yeah half fired - brilliant!

C

Chief00

This one is the best. He is trying to be a magician when we can all see what's in the other hand. We KNOW by now that he wasn't there Chief, you don't have to tell us about the change of plans. What you do need to explain, however, is how you were able to talk to him face to face when he wasn't there???
His plan was to be there and it changed. Absolute truth that not only I but others know.

C

Chief00

I agree, we have a minority of very slow, remedial learners on this board. You repeat the same correct answer numerous times and they still don’t comprehend or is it they don’t want to? Chief was not the only person involved - there are others that know what happened. The fact that botched social plans of others a few years ago - is a topic with these posters is a sad commentary on their empty lives. Sure, Chief would have liked that night to have worked out but since then I have had a lot of fun - and life has been good. I wouldn’t even think about it if I wasn’t on the BY with these posters. Like that woman said - who doesn’t know this craziness -what are they “idiots”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom