Kwintin Williams | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Chief is looking pretty twiggy there. Are you the empty vase/sidekick sitting next to him?

You pretty badly lost 5 or 6 interactions with other posters in this thread alone. You must be devoid of any self awareness to continue to put your foot in your mouth.

Reaction Score
Not sure what a “hardo” is. Looks like you’re pretty new here. You might want to read more and post less before jumping in with the big dogs.
Bahahahahahaha ok “big dog”

More like:
1546495608314.png

Reaction Score
All this infighting here must mean our season is going downhill.

@Chief00 perhaps stick to briefs, you seem to have attracted some haters who are on the attack. You already know its gets worse here after a bad loss. Lots of anger, frustration and demoralized emotions.

Reaction Score
You pretty badly lost 5 or 6 interactions with other posters in this thread alone. You must be devoid of any self awareness to continue to put your foot in your mouth.

Pot meet kettle...I don’t think Hurleyman will be taking self awareness lessons from Chief. You have about 3-4 worshipers on this board who somehow still defend you, the rest of the board either has you on ignore or ignores you. You probably have the least self awareness of anyone I’ve never met.

C

Chief00

All this infighting here must mean our season is going downhill.

@Chief00 perhaps stick to briefs, you seem to have attracted some haters who are on the attack. You already know its gets worse here after a bad loss. Lots of anger, frustration and demoralized emotions.
Chief keeps focused on the prize - UConn getting better. Angry and frustrated emotional people are usually projecting something else going on in their lives, totally unrelated to the thread. It’s something Chief can’t fix nor does it impact Chief. Chief keeps going on.

Reaction Score
Chief keeps focused on the prize - UConn getting better. Angry and frustrated emotional people are usually projecting something else going on in their lives, totally unrelated to the thread. It’s something Chief can’t fix nor does it impact Chief. Chief keeps going on.

People get poopy pants when their basketball teams don't do what they ask them to do. These things don't just happen overnight.

As for 'effort' and 'hustle' - no one on this board really has any idea what they're talking about. You can try all you want and play hard with 'pride' or whatever silliness you learned in boy scouts, but if Charles Barkley wants to dunk on you and he's capable of dunking, and you can't get five inches off the ground.. you're getting dunked on.

I think a lot of people replaced their eyeballs with pom poms the last 3 years or so and didn't realize just how bad the talent was here - even when every time you'd flip on a nationally televised game you'd hear the announcers on repeat picking their jaws off the floor at how poor the talent had gotten here.

Guys, we haven't had a real recruiting class in THREE YEARS. We had one three years ago, but Ollie lost every talented piece we had. That led to the second one which was a duct tape job. Then last year's was whatever followed Hurley here.

When you don't recruit well for stretches, you get roasted. When you don't recruit at all, you get burnt to a crisp. And we're still pretty crispy. I don't want to pick on him, but here we are playing with guys like Cobb - who is a JUCO transfer, kinda does one or two things well and spends each week figuring out if he's going to get suspended from the team or not. Like Look at Whalley. What about anything he does makes you think he could be a contributor on any top 25 team in the country. Honestly. Think about it. Guys like that make up 2/3 of this team and maybe a little more.

We've got a few talented kids but they're young and clueless still. Couple of one tool guys who might be able to five you five to ten minutes on an OK-ish team. But everyone else is really lucky to be playing at this level and have a scholarship here.

Reaction Score
Trying to keep my resolution not to make puns regarding player names, but you guys are making it challenging.
This group makes your's and my tiff look pretty tame. LOL!!!

Reaction Score
Chief00, except for a small mistake of one time forgetting he wasn't with Dre at a bball game, has had correct information.

And in fairness to Chief, who among has never forgotten that we weren't somewhere with someone at the same time that we were telling other people that we were there with them? Doesn't affect his cred one iota.

Reaction Score
People get poopy pants when their basketball teams don't do what they ask them to do. These things don't just happen overnight.

As for 'effort' and 'hustle' - no one on this board really has any idea what they're talking about. You can try all you want and play hard with 'pride' or whatever silliness you learned in boy scouts, but if Charles Barkley wants to dunk on you and he's capable of dunking, and you can't get five inches off the ground.. you're getting dunked on.

I think a lot of people replaced their eyeballs with pom poms the last 3 years or so and didn't realize just how bad the talent was here - even when every time you'd flip on a nationally televised game you'd hear the announcers on repeat picking their jaws off the floor at how poor the talent had gotten here.

Guys, we haven't had a real recruiting class in THREE YEARS. We had one three years ago, but Ollie lost every talented piece we had. That led to the second one which was a duct tape job. Then last year's was whatever followed Hurley here.

When you don't recruit well for stretches, you get roasted. When you don't recruit at all, you get burnt to a crisp. And we're still pretty crispy. I don't want to pick on him, but here we are playing with guys like Cobb - who is a JUCO transfer, kinda does one or two things well and spends each week figuring out if he's going to get suspended from the team or not. Like Look at Whalley. What about anything he does makes you think he could be a contributor on any top 25 team in the country. Honestly. Think about it. Guys like that make up 2/3 of this team and maybe a little more.

We've got a few talented kids but they're young and clueless still. Couple of one tool guys who might be able to five you five to ten minutes on an OK-ish team. But everyone else is really lucky to be playing at this level and have a scholarship here.
Great post. The reality is 2/3 of the team have no business being at a major program. It's part of the reason I want to get away from anymore grad transfer stop gap players. A grad transfer post might seem like what we need next year but if we are being honest we need to send a couple players packing and start from the ground up with a major class. Sick of the tape up jobs season after season.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Isn't this comparison more apt for the guys have a tantrum after every Chief post?

He's a compulsive liar who engages in petty ad hominem attacks every time he's challenged. He calls everyone who disagrees with him a "lightweight" and throws out ridiculous accusations of persecution for his political beliefs -- he can't believe anyone in their right mind would think he's anything but right. The whole casual fan shtick is an incredibly pompous and rude way of saying anyone who disagrees with him is stupid. People who act that way are low-character individuals who are not worthy of being praised.

He gums up threads with uneducated rants, like the time when he took our football coach's observation of PSAs' social media presence as an assault on the 1st Amendment by hyper-PC academia. He inserts himself into exchanges between other posters that don't even mention him with the sole purpose of starting drama and detracting. Combine that with the fake news he passes off as informed speculation, i.e. the fact that he sat down with our previous Associate HC to personally map out a recruiting strategy, and it should be easy for you to see why so many people are opposed to Chief's "content."

He's an uncontrollable egotist who never admits when he's wrong, and doubles down every time an obvious lie is called out. He's so desparate for affirmation that he lashes out at anyone who doesn't provide it. He's a bully and a sociopath. Maybe a lot of people these days view those as good personality traits, but those of us who don't aren't going to keep our displeasure to ourselves.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He's a compulsive liar who engages in petty ad hominem attacks every time he's challenged. He calls everyone who disagrees with him a "lightweight" and throws out ridiculous accusations of persecution for his political beliefs -- he can't believe anyone in their right mind would think he's anything but right. The whole casual fan shtick is an incredibly pompous and rude way of saying anyone who disagrees with him is stupid. People who act that way are low-character individuals who are not worthy of being praised.

He gums up threads with uneducated rants, like the time when he took our football coach's observation of PSAs' social media presence as an assault on the 1st Amendment by hyper-PC academia. He inserts himself into exchanges between other posters that don't even mention him with the sole purpose of starting drama and detracting. Combine that with the fake news he passes off as informed speculation, i.e. the fact that he sat down with our previous Associate HC to personally map out a recruiting strategy, and it should be easy for you to see why so many people are opposed to Chief's "content."

He's an uncontrollable egotist who never admits when he's wrong, and doubles down every time an obvious lie is called out. He's so desparate for affirmation that he lashes out at anyone who doesn't provide it. He's a bully and a sociopath. Maybe a lot of people these days view those as good personality traits, but those of us who don't aren't going to keep our displeasure to ourselves.
Yeah, Stair that's just a whole lot of energy over a guy you say isn't worthy of any attention. See the irony in that?

Reaction Score

Left out the "does not care what anyone thinks", then starts an "I told you so" thread.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You see, when I'm a) part of a community and b) someone is behaving in a toxic manner towards the community, I find it worthwhile to raise my voice in protest of that someone.
And all well intended, I'm sure. It may be worth asking whether all the "Chating" is actually more toxic, takes up more space and is less additive than Chief's posts. Just sayin.

Reaction Score
Combine that with the fake news he passes off as informed speculation, i.e. the fact that he sat down with our previous Associate HC to personally map out a recruiting strategy,

Can you deny the success of the Blaze Strategy?! I think it was "recruit very good players who want to come to UConn and then, when you are recruiting them, close them and don't just mail them a class schedule." Brilliant in its simplicity.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Stain says:

I'm a compulsive liar who engages in petty ad hominem attacks every time I'm challenged. I call everyone who disagrees with me a "lightweight" and throw out ridiculous accusations of persecution for my political beliefs --I can't believe anyone in their right mind would think I'm anything but right. The whole I grew up in Mansfield schtick is an incredibly pompous and rude way of saying anyone who disagrees with me is stupid. People who act that way are low-character individuals who are not worthy of being praised.

I gum up threads with uneducated rants, like the time when I took interjected myself in a Kwintin Williams suspension thread and made it about Chief00. I insert myself into exchanges between other posters that don't even mention me with the sole purpose of starting drama and detracting. Combine that with the fake news I pass off as informed speculation, i.e. the fact that I had contacts in the athletic dept, and it should be easy for you to see why so many people are opposed to Stain's "content."

I'm an uncontrollable egotist who never admits when I'm wrong, and double down every time an obvious lie is called out. I'm so desparate for affirmation that I lash out at anyone who doesn't provide it. I'm an attention starved beta and a sociopath. Maybe a lot of people these days don't view those as good personality traits, but those of us who do aren't going to keep our displeasure to ourselves.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

Wait I thought chief hated Glenn or are you referencing chill?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Stain says:

I'm a compulsive liar who engages in petty ad hominem attacks every time I'm challenged. I call everyone who disagrees with me a "lightweight" and throw out ridiculous accusations of persecution for my political beliefs --I can't believe anyone in their right mind would think I'm anything but right. The whole I grew up in Mansfield schtick is an incredibly pompous and rude way of saying anyone who disagrees with me is stupid. People who act that way are low-character individuals who are not worthy of being praised.

I gum up threads with uneducated rants, like the time when I took interjected myself in a Kwintin Williams suspension thread and made it about Chief00. I insert myself into exchanges between other posters that don't even mention me with the sole purpose of starting drama and detracting. Combine that with the fake news I pass off as informed speculation, i.e. the fact that I had contacts in the athletic dept, and it should be easy for you to see why so many people are opposed to Stain's "content."

I'm an uncontrollable egotist who never admits when I'm wrong, and double down every time an obvious lie is called out. I'm so desparate for affirmation that I lash out at anyone who doesn't provide it. I'm an attention starved beta and a sociopath. Maybe a lot of people these days don't view those as good personality traits, but those of us who do aren't going to keep our displeasure to ourselves.

I'm sorry you can't handle the fact that I'm far smarter and more handsome than you are.

Reaction Score
Something must be wrong with me, because Chief doesn't annoy me like he used to. I think he may be cutting down on the third person bit and the casual fan comments. Hi Chief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom