Kwintin Williams | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
When you put someone on ignore, do you never see any of their posts? Or just their comments in threads.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
When you put someone on ignore, do you never see any of their posts? Or just their comments in threads.

The ignore feature is ridiculous. You don't see their posts, but you see a message in place saying, "you've ignored this user. Click here to see the users reply."

C

Chief00

I don't think the KW suspension and giving up of a scholarship are related. Hurley's comments about him deserving the suspension don't fit.
He doesn’t play, had a mysterious illness over break and is now suspended indefinitely in the second half of what was meant to be his last season after his eligibility was recalibrated downward. You don’t see a trend here?

C

Chief00

For those keeping track Chief has patted himself on the back 8 times in this thread for “predictions” he’s made. Not bad for a 6 page thread
The irony in your post, not comprehended by you, is that that’s just the tip of the iceberg in correct Chief predictions - for example the recent dam break was not mentioned. You don’t have a portfolio of correct predictions to work with - so it’s amazing to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

Right, because a degree from UConn will do him no good in life. Head bang

That assumes, that was going to happen??? I wish him well in acquiring a degree at UConn or somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom