Kwintin Williams | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It’s just comical to sit back and read some of these replies. Who really gives an actual fk about big Chief dog’s schtick? Don’t like it, don’t read it. Hurleyman has been butt hurt for 5 pages since I called him a hardo (which everyone validated - thank you). Some of Y’all really should re-evaluate your emotional investment in the BY (not the team/program itself - yes I know you’ll say they’re connected).

Sorry but if I have to look up insults in the urban dictionary because they don’t exist anywhere else we aren’t speaking the same language. Try speaking like an actual adult then we can carry on a conversation. Everyone in this thread but you and 2 others agree with me, you’re just making yourself look uneducated and ridiculous, but keep trying, it’s fun to watch.

C

Chief00

Akok in or TBD?

I have sidestepped this question for obvious reasons. I think the next 12 days is key - Per reporting today Hurley is recalibrating how he wants to steer his ship this season. Ironically, if he goes with the youth movement - it May defer Akok - but breaking news on Yakwe May go the other way. Then you have Akok academic qualification. And Kwintin would have to voluntarily give up his ship. I don’t think Danny knows now.

C

Chief00

Sorry but if I have to look up insults in the urban dictionary because they don’t exist anywhere else we aren’t speaking the same language. Try speaking like an actual adult then we can carry on a conversation. Everyone in this thread but you and 2 others agree with me, you’re just making yourself look uneducated and ridiculous, but keep trying, it’s fun to watch.

Yeah genius - Chief’s last two threads in the last 3 days probably got more views than all your threads in recent months.

Reaction Score
This thing is de-railed. What happened to KW and will he return to his pre-game dunks this season or is he likely out?

What I got form this thread is he is suspended becuase he was or was not at a party with Dre and Chief. Dre wasn't there.

Reaction Score
I have sidestepped this question for obvious reasons. I think the next 12 days is key - Per reporting today Hurley is recalibrating how he wants to steer his ship this season. Ironically, if he goes with the youth movement - it May defer Akok - but breaking news on Yakwe May go the other way. Then you have Akok academic qualification. And Kwintin would have to voluntarily give up his ship. I don’t think Danny knows now.

He’s smart... guy wants to win. 2 guys basically out. Let’s use our common sense and do what makes sense for the team and end the season on a high note. Compliance department - get on it fast. Hopefully 12 days come quick.

pj

Reaction Score
It sounds like to bring Akok in as a partial qualifier, they need a scholarship player to leave voluntarily. They wanted Kwintin to leave but he's not playing ball (literally as well as metaphorically). Yakwe could be an option here. Spring semester starts Jan 22, Academic Calendar | Office of the Registrar, so they have a few weeks to get this resolved. Akok can't enroll until someone has left.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Thanks PJ

And thanks to everyone who just supplied me with 3 of the funniest BY pages ever.

Reaction Score
I will say this... I’m sure if it’s been said before but thanks to KW for everything he’s done the last couple years. Not sure if he’ll be around going forward but he’s been fun to watch anytime he gets on the court. I for one am on the edge of my seat everytime he gets in waiting for a big dunk... he is without a doubt the dunk master. Happy to have him in the UConn family. Wish nothing but the absolute BEST for him!

This thread got side tracked with Chief-isms which doesn’t bother me as it does others. But I appreciate all info we get in to boneyard.

Reaction Score
It sounds like to bring Akok in as a partial qualifier, they need a scholarship player to leave voluntarily. They wanted Kwintin to leave but he's not playing ball (literally as well as metaphorically). Yakwe could be an option here. Spring semester starts Jan 22, Academic Calendar | Office of the Registrar, so they have a few weeks to get this resolved. Akok can't enroll until someone has left.

I don't think the KW suspension and giving up of a scholarship are related. Hurley's comments about him deserving the suspension don't fit.

Reaction Score
I will say this... I’m sure if it’s been said before but thanks to KW for everything he’s done the last couple years. Not sure if he’ll be around going forward but he’s been fun to watch anytime he gets on the court. I for one am on the edge of my seat everytime he gets in waiting for a big dunk... he is without a doubt the dunk master. Happy to have him in the UConn family. Wish nothing but the absolute BEST for him!

This thread got side tracked with Chief-isms which doesn’t bother me as it does others. But I appreciate all info we get in to boneyard.

Whenever Kwintin would get in the game, I am sure we all hoped for a big dunk. Honestly, I remember one quasi dunk early this season, but never anything noteworthy. Did Kwintin ever have a great dunk in an actual game? If not, that is crazy especially with at least 5 or 6 cupcakes on the schedule.

Reaction Score
Whenever Kwintin would get in the game, I am sure we all hoped for a big dunk. Honestly, I remember one quasi dunk early this season, but never anything noteworthy. Did Kwintin ever have a great dunk in an actual game? If not, that is crazy especially with at least 5 or 6 cupcakes on the schedule.
@ Wichita St last year

Reaction Score
Kwintin is not an effective Div. 1 player and I don't care how he looks in warm ups. Seems like a good kid and I wish him well.

Reaction Score

Did you go back and count them??? Don’t short change me or I will have to research urban dictionary for another insult to use.

C

Chief00

For those keeping track Chief has patted himself on the back 8 times in this thread for “predictions” he’s made. Not bad for a 6 page thread

Wouldn’t you love to be right that often to do that - but never gone to happen?

C

Chief00

How long was KW “sick” for again? Just speculation but maybe he was skipping those practices/games.

Coming back was a big mistake, in my opinion, he should have never looked back after going on winter break.

Reaction Score

Solid.

Reaction Score
A live look in at hurleyman:

Try relaxing a little bit, BIG DOG. At the very least it'll probably help lower what I imagine is your sky-high blood pressure. Hardoooooo

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Coming back was a big mistake, in my opinion, he should have never looked back after going on winter break.

Right, because a degree from UConn will do him no good in life. Head bang

pj

Reaction Score
It's hard to see how Kwintin would gain from leaving ... unless somebody lined a basketball job up for him ... I'm guessing that didn't happen, and so he chose not to leave. Attending college all expenses paid is not a bad way to kill time while you figure out what to do with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom