Kwintin Williams | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
I wonder how many of the people licking Chief's boots know that he still defends the same Akinjo/Matthews/Kisunas class that drove them all crazy.

That wasn't a bad class, given KO's inability to recruit the northeast.

Reaction Score
I wonder how many of the people licking Chief's boots know that he still defends the same Akinjo/Matthews/Kisunas class that drove them all crazy.

Are you trying to tell me that your understanding of the game wasn't improved immensely when Chief explained to the board - on three occasions! - what the phrase "bailout pass" means? Personally, I saw the game in a whole new light.

Don't even get me started on his explanation of "power strength." It's like signing up for art lessons and Picasso walks in to teach the first class.

Reaction Score

Akinjo might be the best freshman in the big east. He's legit and I think shooting 50% from 3 over the past 10 games and averaging 14 pts, 2.5 RBS. 4.5 ast

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Akinjo might be the best freshman in the big east. He's legit and I think shooting 50% from 3 over the past 10 games and averaging 14 pts, 2.5 RBS. 4.5 ast

He is having a great year. However, I think the question at hand is how he would look if Kevin Ollie is coaching him on the 2018-19 UConn Huskies. I don't think he would be putting up those kinds of numbers.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Are you trying to tell me that your understanding of the game wasn't improved immensely when Chief explained to the board - on three occasions! - what the phrase "bailout pass" means? Personally, I saw the game in a whole new light.

Don't even get me started on his explanation of "power strength." It's like signing up for art lessons and Picasso walks in to teach the first class.
Man you are on a roll today. Brutal but funny.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score

I first noticed chief as a poster when he constantly mentioned "floppy action" in the game threads a couple of years ago. It was obvious someone was hanging around an open practice and learned a new trick.

C

Chief00

If you ever play with a PG that only passed if he failed at taking his man to the hoop and then throws a wild pass at your ankles - you will know what Chief experienced one season. Not a fan of the bailout pass.

Reaction Score
If you ever play with a PG that only passed if he failed at taking his man to the hoop and then throws a wild pass at your ankles - you will know what Chief experienced one season. Not a fan of the bailout pass.

Go on . . .

image.jpg

C

Chief00

And in fairness to Chief, who among has never forgotten that we weren't somewhere with someone at the same time that we were telling other people that we were there with them? Doesn't affect his cred one iota.
Of course, Chief was the only one on this forum who knew and posted Dre would be enrolled at UConn for Sept 2011 classes. Dre was planning on being at that game and was expected by Chief and others. His plans changed and there was a miscommunication - caused in part by Facey preparing for the game. Why would Chief make that up? It’s not like people aren’t going to notice a 6-10 275pd guy is not at the game.

Reaction Score
Of course, Chief was the only one on this forum who knew and posted Dre would be enrolled at UConn for Sept 2011 classes. Dre was planning on being at that game and was expected by Chief and others. His plans changed and there was a miscommunication - caused in part by Facey preparing for the game. Why would Chief make that up? It’s not like people aren’t going to notice a 6-10 275pd guy is not at the game.

“You are clueless. I talked to him myself.”

- Chief, when lying about Drummond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member