Kwintin Williams | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Petty and jealous how exactly? I actually know for a fact that KW was suspended well after Chief’s vague posts about KW being off the team. There are insiders on here, Chief isn’t one of them. Most people are tired of it. It’s cute for awhile until it isn’t. Chief is 100% a fraud and unfortunately for you and others the facts are on my side.

Jealousy + Venom leads to Jenomosity

C

Chief00

You haven't presented any facts.

Chief00, except for a small mistake of one time forgetting he wasn't with Dre at a bball game, has had correct information.

And that was a Dre/Facey communication breakdown - no big deal that happens - especially when Facey was preparing for the game.

Reaction Score
You haven't presented any facts.

Chief00, except for a small mistake of one time forgetting he wasn't with Dre at a bball game, has had correct information.

Show me one post where Chief specifically predicted something and I’m not talking about predicting that it may rain in the spring or snow in winter. I’m not the Nostradamus of the Boneyard and I don’t pretend to be. If you’re going to make predictions or pretend to know what’s going on, get your facts straight.

I realize Chief is just a wanna be insider posting on a message board, but he’s a black eye to this board and our program. I can’t even imagine what fans of other teams think visiting the BY

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Show me one post where Chief specifically predicted something and I’m not talking about predicting that it may rain in the spring or snow in winter. I’m not the Nostradamus of the Boneyard and I don’t pretend to be. If you’re going to make predictions or pretend to know what’s going on, get your facts straight.

I realize Chief is just a wanna be insider posting on a message board, but he’s a black eye to this board and our program. I can’t even imagine what fans of other teams think visiting the BY
Who spends their time checking the message boards of other team's fan's and judging them based on their lack of prediction success?

Reaction Score

Relax buddy, coming off as a big time HARDO in 2019

C

Chief00

Since someone brought up Dre - how about my prediction in the summer of 2011 that Dre would enroll that Sept despite already enrolling at a prep in MA. Boom!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Is this the ol pitcher/catcher thing?

Asking for a friend....

Yes. So, I"ve been told. I was a lefty with no arm so I played first base.

Always had suspicions why pitchers and catchers reported a week before everyone else but never got up the courage to ask.

Reaction Score

He predicted the Dam breaking. Not the weather. He telling you to read between the lines becuase he cant disclose Said info on a public forum. What might an athlete get suspended for and they cant disclose? comon man think.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He predicted the Dam breaking. Not the weather. He telling you to read between the lines becuase he cant disclose Said info on a public forum. What might an athlete get suspended for and they cant disclose? comon man think.

Message to team: don’t get sick!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20190102-205309~2.png

Reaction Score
Looks like he joined in 2011 and you joined in 2013. Some of the best insiders spend most of their time lurking.

One of our self anointed “insiders” should spend more time lurking and less time posting...

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I’m listening to this on radio. Who is guarding Rideau!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom