Kimani Young - New Assistant Coach | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Kimani Young - New Assistant Coach

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Bless your heart -- after two decades running this site you still think you can prevent people from making unnecessary, duplicate threads.
If someone creates that thread I’m changing the title to Some knucklehead says.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Is this the same kid?

I live in Buncombe county. Good lord the stars are really lining up. Roy Williams went to high school about a mile from my place.

With Bazely decommit and getting this kid I will do a Bazz and say this is what happens when the NCAA doesn’t hand out justice.

Reaction Score
He's also 6'4", so it's not like we couldn't start him at the 3 next year if Gilbert is healthy.
my question, somewhat pertaining to this; is Wilson actually 6'7"? I could have sworn I saw somewhere that he's actually closer to 6'5". It's not a huge deal but I feel like it will effect what kind of line ups we will put on the floor.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That's a lot of weed. Most I've ever seen in person is 26lbs and 22lbs. Still, so what. He did his time let him live. Hope this doesn't become some thing like these become in Connecticut. Think the Correy Edsall saga.

Connecticut NIMBY stiffs.

Reaction Score
my question, somewhat pertaining to this; is Wilson actually 6'7"? I could have sworn I saw somewhere that he's actually closer to 6'5". It's not a huge deal but I feel like it will effect what kind of line ups we will put on the floor.

You also need subs, especially given Adams's questionable commitment to conditioning and Gilbert coming back from injury.

Gilbert, Adams, Vital, Lecque, and Wilson can split probably 130 minutes between them (120 at the 1-3, plus Wilson for 10 minutes in a small lineup at the 4).

Reaction Score
You live in the area? Any chance you going to see him?
I wish I could. I don't have a lot of free time on my hands right now and it's a bit of a drive unfortunately. I have a mutual friend with Jalen. I'll ask what he thinks of him. i don't have any info or anything like that though.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I wish I could. I don't have a lot of free time on my hands right now and it's a bit of a drive unfortunately. I have a mutual friend with Jalen. I'll ask what he thinks of him. i don't have any info or anything like that though.
If he reclassified my question is moot.

Reaction Score
I just saw a picture of Sid standing close to Naz Reid who is listed at 6’9/6’10, and Sid looked around 2-3 inches shorter than him max.

Reaction Score
I just saw a picture of Sid standing close to Naz Reid who is listed at 6’9/6’10, and Sid looked around 2-3 inches shorter than him max.
Yeah there was a picture of Sid standing next to Larrier and if not the same height was only one inch short. I think Sid is a legit 6'7" and maybe growing. Great pickup by DH as this seems to solidify our standing in the NYC recruiting scene. I'm just waiting for the first big commit with too much anticipation. I keep checking the boneyard every 20 minutes for news. LOL!

Reaction Score
Someone clarify this news a little for me, are WE pushing for Lecque to reclass giving us a good chance, or is it simply he may reclass in general.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom