Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 323 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
This is key-ish news but moves the needle further away from expansion.

no, No,NO! Boren was for expansion. Now that he is resigning, every one else in the Big12 will want expansion. So this is definitely good news, expansion is right around the corner.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The ACC really doesn’t have much of a following in this area - even Syracuse is a long way outside of our mainstream - I cannot see Altice/Optimum being too crazy to add it to our packages. But adding the SEC Channel would be even odder. (We do have the Big Ten Channel, but I’ll be damned if I can find it.)

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
The ACC really doesn’t have much of a following in this area - even Syracuse is a long way outside of our mainstream - I cannot see Altice/Optimum being too crazy to add it to our packages. But adding the SEC Channel would be even odder. (We do have the Big Ten Channel, but I’ll be damned if I can find it.)

Come on we know BC is bringing the huge numbers in the Northeast :rolleyes: Why else would NESN show the Game of the week which has a rating of less than Candlepin bowling

Reaction Score
Well...College Gameday will be broadcast this weekend from Times Square.....Start Spreading the News...

Time for the fans to represent...I expect UConn signs, Rutgers colors....and the ubiquitous Irish.

“New York City is a melting pot of college football fans and the heartbeat of America,” said ESPN vice president of production Lee Fitting. “Thousands of alumni gather in the city each fall Saturday to root on their school and we are bringing College GameDay to New York for them! We want every alumni base and college football fan near and far to join us in Times Square to provide the celebratory, festive atmosphere that is synonymous with the show.”

Reaction Score
UConn to Big Ten signs*.

The Big 12 was stupid to not expand. 4 superconferences can easily monopolize the "CFB playoffs".
They were, and ill take any of them lol.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Wouldn't surprise me if Texahoma 4 go to Pac-12 and these six schools replace for Big 12.
I posted a bunch of screenshots from his feed in the non-key tweets thread. There’s more but I didn’t post them

Reaction Score
I posted a bunch of screenshots from his feed in the non-key tweets thread. There’s more but I didn’t post them
Wouldn't surprise me if Texahoma 4 go to Pac-12 and these six schools replace for Big 12.
Anything this idiot puts out is definitely NOT considered a key tweet...him and his buddy The Dude of WV are complete morons who vie for the biggest loser online in their mom's basement

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom