Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 604 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
Nova football in the SEC would be like SUNY Oswego men's basketball in the Big East.

Also, Jay retired more than a year ago. I don't see Neptune competing for a title for a long time, maybe ever.
Let's give Neptune a chance. They should be very good this year, if he doesn't do anything with that roster it's probably time for Nova Nation to worry.

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, the big east is terrible for women's basketball. In the big 12 at least they would have some competitive schools to play.
Losing TX & OK and adding Hou and Cin moves the B12 not that far from the BgE.

Reaction Score
We’re either in or totally screwed
IMG_0454.png

Reaction Score
UCF is a huge school in Orlando, in a heavily recruited football area

Even if they were new, people would give them the benefit of the doubt
Nobody cares about that school, not even people in Orlando.

Reaction Score
Ad DB is either the worlds greatest troll doing a victory lap or he is completely unhinged.
If there is nothing you can do why not have fun with something he can. He still has to run an athletic department instead of firing up some kind of dark magic entity to take over Salt Lake City

Reaction Score
I have always loved that "Basketball Capital of the World". We need to use that more as part of our branding.

And, as I like to say, WE didn't say that about us, Jay Bilas said it!
There shouldn't just be that little sign on the side of the highway. There should be major signs in prominent places on 84, I-91, I-95 that say it and list all the championships Connecticut has won. The signs welcoming drivers into the state of CT should also say home of the....and you're now entering the Basketball Capital of the World. I don't think we've ever tooted our own horn enough, be obnoxious about it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom