Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 600 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
This feels like the time in the Michigan State game at MSG, when Verne said, "Three weeks ago we we were in Louisville, this UConn team lost by 30. Only the most loyal then could see this team going to the Final Four."
He’s smart enough to understand this is an emotional situation and not tease it like that. He’s only doing that if he’s holding pocket aces. Dave is no fool.

Reaction Score
He’s smart enough to understand this is an emotional situation and not tease it like that. He’s only doing that if he’s holding pocket aces. Dave is no fool.

Yes ... we could be wrong but if we think about it. If we are not in why would he troll his own fan base instead of flat-out saying it a professional manner like "we are committed to the Big East and look forward to what the future brings etc etc." without cryptic messaging? I could be taking it wrong but it looks like he is having fun

Reaction Score
I just hope our administration doesn't release some sort of statement saying that we're committed to the Big East after we've been left behind again. Publicly acknowledging that we tried and failed - for the 4th? time - would be an embarrassment.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Lol or he knows we're not going anywhere and he just straight up told us to stop
He’s having a laugh, he came back and said it’s just a sign. This is playful. It’s not the behavior of someone who just missed out on a massive payday. Color me naive or drinking the kool aid, but I feel better after the tweets than I did before them.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Dave tweeting an emoji is literally meaningless. He enjoys attention on twitter.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This is a positive, I don’t think Dave would be toying around if we were swinging in the wind.
IMG_9757.jpeg
IMG_9758.jpeg

Reaction Score
Why?

why add Wyoming and New Mexico (or San Jose or Fresno) when you could just add the top 6 from the MW?
With our luck

Big 12 adds:
Arizona
Arizona St
Utah

Big 10 adds:
Oregon
Washington

Pac 12 remaining 4 gets to 16 by adding:
All of MW
Hawaii

Big West backfills with:
Sac St

Realignment shuts down again until the Big 3 conferences are ready to consume the ACC like they did the PAC.

Rule #1 of realignment destroys the UConn fanbase again.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This is a positive, I don’t think Dave would be toying around if we were swinging in the wind.
Of course not. He knew exactly what was asked and he wrote a plausibly deniable emoji.

Stakes are too important to do something like this. First Yormark, then Mora, then GoKU, then C9C9 and now AD Dave.

Those are pretty decent tea leaves.

Reaction Score
I stfg if this is legit I'm gonna scream
This, like many “reports” on Twitter, appears to be opinion or speculation passed off as a report. People are underrating the fact that the commissioner of the Big 12 wants us. Also, Arizona and Arizona State seem redundant. Just invite us, Arizona, and Utah and call it a day. If those two like the Apple deal, then we are the perfect option for number 14.

Reaction Score
The AD Dave Twitter responses are either the replies of a man who is with us (because he is confident) or the replies of a man who is drinking a bottle of scotch in his office because he knows we missed the most important boat of our lives. We just have to figure out which one it is.

Reaction Score
Sure hope so. Otherwise it reeks of ry.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The AD Dave Twitter responses are either the replies of a man who is with us (because he is confident) or the replies of a man who is drinking a bottle of scotch in his office because he knows we missed the most important boat of our lives. We just have to figure out which one it is.
IMG_9759.jpeg

"F'ug it. You want a sign? I got a sign for you right here. Now, how about you asshats shut up and leave me alone! ... I need a drink.."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom