Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 444 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
I agree with this for the most part. But that Hilton Armstrong thing at WVU and how their fanbase expected Hilton to apologize for it left an impression.

UCF? Orlando people are trash. Plus they think they invented space travel and hotel night management.
I think UCF is becoming the biggest school. Some of those southern schools are growing like crazy. Houston too.

Reaction Score
It's hard to know what's happening. It seems like Yormark is all in on UConn but might not have the leverage to get it done, based on the recent article. That seems to run contrary to earlier reporting that basically everyone in the Big XII gave him carte blanche and trust the plan. It could be, of course, that they meant "we trust the plan, but Rule 1 still applies".

You would hope, if it came to a vote of extending the offer, you could piece together enough votes who might be in favor of it for natural reasons (Kansas, Cincinnati, WVU) with school leaders who trust in Yormark's plan.

Who the hell knows
It’s like that Pace salsa commercial; “New York City?”

Reaction Score
Bears is as good bbq as you are gonna get. Sorry southern friends. Been all over. Bears terrific
I like it and I think he is from KC? BBQ there is fantastic and not just the renown ones. Short end or long end dry rub ribs. Short end are meatier.

Reaction Score
If Colorado decides to join the Big 12, then UConn comes also, if they choose to. Without Colorado, I don't think the Big 12 expands this year. JMO.

Reaction Score
This is what the Big 12 Presidents need to see:

Yeah no kidding. How many of those graphics have to come out before people respect our success? There's been a bunch since April like that showing that UConn is in a very select group and puts 90% of the P5 schools to shame, yet we're the ones constantly having to defend our record.

Reaction Score
If he’s retweeting swa I m (who is nonkey) can this be key? Is mike Vernon reliable?

Heard that Colorado closed meeting today (no one really talked about it much) was about... shocking i know ... realignment, which has ended. They scheduled a public session for Friday 10 am ET ... likely would be their public vote to move....buckle up.....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Heard that Colorado closed meeting today (no one really talked about it much) was about... shocking i know ... realignment, which has ended. They scheduled a public session for Friday 10 am ET ... likely would be their public vote to move....buckle up.....
Wouldn’t we have seen the same type of meeting for UConn if this was happening for us to?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I like it and I think he is from KC? BBQ there is fantastic and not just the renown ones. Short end or long end dry rub ribs. Short end are meatier.
KC area BBQ beats Texas for everything but Brisket. None of the southern states are as good, but there is good Q all over.

Reaction Score
Wouldn’t we have seen the same type of meeting for UConn if this was happening for us to?
I'm not going to pretend to know. I am just stating fact that after today's closed session, there is a special board meeting by the CU Board of Regents for Friday at 10am EST. Having heard today's was about realignment then it makes sense that Friday's will be for a vote. Also look at CU's prior announcement and how the days aligned from meeting to announcement. Colorado joining BIG12 is a key part of what happens next.

Reaction Score
I'm not going to pretend to know. I am just stating fact that after today's closed session, there is a special board meeting by the CU Board of Regents for Friday at 10am EST. Having heard today's was about realignment then it makes sense that Friday's will be for a vote. Also look at CU's prior announcement and how the days aligned from meeting to announcement. Colorado joining BIG12 is a key part of what happens next.
Maybe UConns decision is already made.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom