Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 431 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
Way to dodge the issue with a garbage reply.

Show me a realistic model where UConn makes more in a 20-team B12 than in a 12-team B12 and then we can converse like adults.

Wow you are really po’d about the b12, lol. how about this info from @CL82 in another thread and there are rumors we get a full share. Need to see the final deal to be certain. See you at the Yale home games.

1685653624418.png

Reaction Score

Show me a realistic model where UConn makes more in a 20-team B12 than in a 12-team B12 and then we can converse like adults.
If the Big 12 is 12 teams UConn makes 0 dollars from the Big 12 because they have added no more teams and UConn is on the outside looking in. If the Big 12 is 20 teams and UConn is included, they make whatever the agreed upon rate is which will be more than 0 dollars.

Reaction Score

When the Big 12 merges with the Big 10 and adds UConn to become the Big 23

Reaction Score

They could make more, the same, or less, depending on what they negotiate and structure in a media deal. Whatever it is, it will be more than $7M in the Catholic Sisters of the Hoop Faithful conference.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Wow you are really po’d about the b12, lol. how about this info from @CL82 in another thread and there are rumors we get a full share. Need to see the final deal to be certain. See you at the Yale home games.

View attachment 88645
Was that so hard to do instead the dumb reply posted earlier?

No, I'm not "pissed" at the B12. It's not my ideal, but it's something. My point was about the post prior that basically stated that the more teams added - and they named four ACC teams - the more money to go around - with increased member payouts all around. That makes zero economic sense.

Reaction Score

No, I'm not "pissed" at the B12. It's not my ideal, but it's something. My point was about the post prior that basically stated that the more teams added - and they named four ACC teams - the more money to go around - with increased member payouts all around. That makes zero economic sense.

You are a Po’d angry man, butt hurt over the potential move to the B12. Ciao. Talk about F’in dumb you a z z .

Reaction Score

You don't know whether there will be an offer, or what it might be. Most of us have a sense based upon the current contract that it would be substantially more than what we get now. And also be a substantially more stable, competitive, and promoted product for most if not all sports moving forward. That's plenty good for me.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I thought the UConn-Big 12 talks were further along than that.
Same here but I think a lot can happen between now and the end of the month. Just a long weekend in a cabin with AD Dave and you never know.

Or it could all be a ploy by the Big 12 to get Arizona off the sidelines. But honesty I think there is genuine interest.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I thought the UConn-Big 12 talks were further along than that.
It’s got enough legs that multiple reporters are hearing it’s done. The big east thinks it needs to raise the exit fees. Our football coaches are spending lots of time recruiting Texas recently. It seems like all but a formal invitation at this point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom