Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 150 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
What Does CSU inclusion tell us? GOOD NEWS. Market Size(Denver) and Academics(CSU very good school) are priorities.

We should take this as EXCELLENT news, IMHO.

I'm going to take a different spin. This is about divisions. If you bring in BYU and CSU, you can more legitimately keep Texas with Baylor and OU (TT is easy since they stink.). If you bring in UCF, there's no way to keep balanced divisions that let UT play who they want.

Reaction Score
And apparently not very bright. One poster on the CSU board claimed that UConn was the third most popular program in CT at best, after Notre Dame, Boston College and possibly Yale.

You don't want people to start judging entire fanbases based on "one poster on the [UConn] board," do you?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
This is a response to a question about why the B12 is not valued like B1G/SEC... I thought this was somewhat inflammatory coming from a UT based reporter. UT's past behavior played a part in schools like Nebraska and A&M leaving. OTOH it's probably not an inaccurate assesment of the value of the Iowa States and Kansas States either:

Reaction Score
Bohl's is bad.

I saw some concern by someone in some thread the other day because he quoted an unnamed source with UT as saying Texas wouldn't give up the LHN unless it was to join another conference.

Keep in mind this is the same "journalist" who quoted possibly the very same unnamed source at UT as saying Charlie Strong would definitely leave Texas for the Miami job.

Reaction Score
I honestly love this hillbilly and trust every word!

wvuscott_normal.jpg
MHver3 (@MHver3)
5/9/16, 8:10 PM
Also ACC could be targeting a school that B12 is talking to for expansion. In hearing Uconn but have heard Cincy from others.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I honestly love this hillbilly and trust every word!

wvuscott_normal.jpg
(@ )
5/9/16, 8:10 PM
Also ACC could be targeting a school that B12 is talking to for expansion. In hearing Uconn but have heard Cincy from others.
This is the boneyard. You are free to love or hate whoever you want, and use whichever gender bathroom you identify with, but on this board WV hillbilly tweeters do. Not. Belong. In. The. Key. Tweets. Thread. End of story.

Reaction Score
There are multiple strings of the Dude, where do you think its from exactly?

This is the boneyard. You are free to love or hate whoever you want, and use whichever gender bathroom you identify with, but on this board WV hillbilly tweeters do. Not. Belong. In. The. Key. Tweets. Thread. End of story.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
This might be your best post ever.

Reaction Score
?? My bad. Calm down. 75 IQ? Sure clown. I'd guess I paid more in 2015 taxes than you earn.

Wrong thread.

I can't figure out if you have a 75 IQ or just live to piss people off.

Reaction Score
?? My bad. Calm down. 75 IQ? Sure clown. I'd guess I paid more in 2015 taxes than you earn.

So did both presumptive nominees for president. You are in good company.

Ironically, in my opinion, both candidates have an IQ of 75 and live to piss people off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom