Karaban to UConn!!! | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Karaban to UConn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Inside:

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Outside:
Head Nod Good Job GIF by Colsons Beer

Last edited:
Reaction Score
And to think that there were people in that other thread doubting me...

Anyway, staff's staying busy. Wouldn't be at all shocking if there was another addition this month.
Does the first letter of their first name come between I and K in the alphabet?

Reaction Score
I think a lot of our recruiting focus has changed with Luke Murray. Well put @husky429.
Some real good highlights in this video.
Size...yes
Shooting...yes
Facilitator...yes
Floor awareness...yes

I really like his game while in or near the paint. Instead of jumping off one foot and possibly leaving himself open for the block I like the way he angles,plants and jumps up with two feet while going up to either the rim or a little floater off the glass. He controls his body on the way up and keeps his defender away from the ball leaving himself to get fouled. Little traits that sometime go unnoticed.
I can see him getting to line quite often in the coming years.

Reaction Score
I can see him getting to line quite often in the coming years.

That would okay with me. Kid went 27/27 from the line at Peach Jam.

He is foul shooter on Ts from day 1. Even if he's sitting with 4 fouls and a concussion. Sub him in and put him at the line. He's unconscious there. I wouldn't be shocked if he averaged 90%+ for his college career.

Reaction Score
Ricker is the Picker!! Slicker and Quicker than most!!Saw this way ahead of everyone else and props to him and his Scouting Dept.

Great news..3 down --one to go.. Who wants to play for another NC??

Great skill set/talent fit for our future roster. Not lacking in onions.

Reaction Score
That would okay with me. Kid went 27/27 from the line at Peach Jam.

He is foul shooter on Ts from day 1. Even if he's sitting with 4 fouls and a concussion. Sub him in and put him at the line. He's unconscious there. I wouldn't be shocked if he averaged 90%+ for his college career.
Hugely underrated part of his game and every players game. He's automatic from the stipe and is going to get there a bunch. FT's are such a huge part of the difference between wins and losses.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
This is awesome. Versatile offensively, can finish with either hand, good attitude, great size. Just awesome.

If Danny ends up being a good Xs and Os guys, we’re going to be back on top where we belong in no time.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

"UConn was the spot just because my relationship with coach Hurley and everyone was just amazing," Karaban told ESPN. "They felt like forever-type of people. The opportunity I have there, the way they want to use me, staying home and playing for a historic program was so hard for me to pass up. The style of play they want to use me in, the way they develop and get their guys to become pros, like they just did with [2021 lottery pick] James Bouknight."

Karaban considered reclassifying into 2021 and enrolling at UConn for the upcoming season, but opted to remain in 2022 and will spend his final high school season at IMG Academy (Florida).

"UConn is just one of those big-time programs," Karaban said. "I had that feeling when I was there that it felt like home. I wanted to announce it as soon as possible because it felt right throughout the whole time I was on the visit. I didn't want to waste time with other schools."

Reaction Score
Tom Moore is the most underrated assistant coach in the country. Love what he brings to the team.

I think Karaban has an immediate impact. He's a perfect Tyrese replacement with a fantastic 3 point shot. Defends hard, rebounds.

He's the kind of 4 year player than has been killing us for years. Great pickup
I'm hoping he leaves after 3 seasons with a natty in tow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom