Kadary Richmond Transferring | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond Transferring

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I saw this thread while I was running errands this afternoon and excitedly leafed through the first few pages. Then I thought, no, slow down. Really savor this one.

A few hours later, here I sit - comfortable couch, glass of scotch, afternoon sun dancing on each wonderful page. This is how Cuse misfortune is meant to be read.
Pour another one and go read the thread on the Cuse board. It's worth it.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I have no idea why he did not get more time at Syracuse.

Zero interest in 99% of the kids who transfer and think most of you are nuts for wanting any of them, but this one, though, I think is a no-brainer.

Reaction Score
Is Richmond a classic big PG or can he be off the ball as a CG? Have not seen enough tape on him to comment on this.

Reaction Score
Great get if we get him. He instantly makes the team better. As much as Martin is a tough guy, I don't think he will play much more if he continues to shoot 1 for 19+ from 3 pt land. We can't continue to roll out lineups where we're essentially playing 4 on 5 especially with Bouknight leaving.

Reaction Score

Nobody who should scare us

I think we'll be very good because our defense will be elite but agree we play this weird game where posters pretend we have too much talent for players to be added. Jackson and Sanogo have tons of talent but they are both developing.

Soms posters are saying we have too much depth/good players and we need to carry less players than the normal scholarship limit, this is after 7 years of having an undermanned team. I'll never understand this place.

Everyone on the board wants us to be great but some don't seem to want us to recruit and stockpile talent like the great teams do.
You stockpile talent where you can but many posters have this idea that the staff will add like 3 transfer players plus have the seniors return, that’s not going to happen. Hurley has said they won’t become Transfer U and I’d be pretty surprised if he carries more than 13 guys. Im all for adding talent, if you can add a guy like Richmond, great let’s do it. It’s a balancing act is all and have to keep in mind developing your young guys too otherwise they’ll go find somewhere else to get better.

Reaction Score
He signs with UConn and other chips will fall, I think, from the current roster. And it would not be Cole.

Specifically because this year didn't count for eligibility status so were one to bail he would still have years, plural, of eligibility left.

Reaction Score
Kadary is better than both Cole and Gaff. The problem is you have to get rid of one of them for Kadary to want to come here.

We will have Gaff, Cole, and Diggins as point guards for next year. That's a lot of guys for one spot.

Kadary will be a starter at his next stop. He won't be coming to UCONN to sit behind lesser talent like Cole. He already did that at Syracuse.

#ReturnOfDaggerTreyTy

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Kadary is better than both Cole and Gaff. The problem is you have to get rid of one of them for Kadary to want to come here.

We will have Gaff, Cole, and Diggins as point guards for next year. That's a lot of guys for one spot.

Kadary will be a starter at his next stop. He won't be coming to UCONN to sit behind lesser talent like Cole. He already did that at Syracuse.

#ReturnOfDaggerTreyTy

You are so, so bad at this.

It’d bother me if I were you.

Reaction Score

#ReturnOfDaggerTreyTy
Kadary is 6’5. He can play 1-3. He’d be taking a combination of Bouk, Polley, and Adams minutes

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
As much as it would be nice to have him cuz he would be great and as much as it would be fun to stick to the orange, he’s not coming. Too deep at the 1

Reaction Score
As much as it would be nice to have him cuz he would be great and as much as it would be fun to stick to the orange, he’s not coming. Too deep at the 1
So we’re too deep at the one to add a player who’d immediately be our best one? Kadary isn’t sitting behind anybody on this team. He doesn’t have to worry about that

Reaction Score
He’s not a PG only in college. He was a SF out of high school. He’s basically a point forward but you can easily play him as a 1, 2, or 3...and even a small ball 4 in a pinch. Don’t get too caught up with positions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom