Kadary Richmond Transferring | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond Transferring

Reaction Score
glad it was hall if not us. now get rid of the antiquated intra conference transfer ban Val!

Reaction Score
Huge get for Seton Hall. Solid chance he’s a day 1 starter there. Too bad Mamu is graduating because I think they would be a great duo.

Reaction Score
Awesome get for the Hall, Willard is putting in work since their season ended. Big week for Willard with Myles Cale coming back, Jamir Harris, and now Kadary. They will form a really nice core with Rhoden, Samuel, Obiagu, and the freshman Brandon Weston.

Reaction Score
Awesome get for the Hall, Willard is putting in work since their season ended. Big week for Willard with Myles Cale coming back, Jamir Harris, and now Kadary. They will form a really nice core with Rhoden, Samuel, Obiagu, and the freshman Brandon Weston.
That's going to be an experienced team. 2nd year, 5th year, 4th year, 3rd year, 4th year in starting lineup.

Reaction Score
All this talk of Mitchell is so weird. Ignoring the fit, we haven't even been connected to him or reached out
Nor has he made a decision yet.. Coincidence?

These players have their own sources of information re: player moves/decisions prior to making their own decisions

Reaction Score
All this talk of Mitchell is so weird. Ignoring the fit, we haven't even been connected to him or reached out
It's worrisome that we don't seem to be leading or connected to much of anything. I know Hurley doesn't love transfers. But not adding 2-3 for next season would be a mistake imo. We need to continue to upgrade the talent. It's still "early", but hopefully we take advantage of this amount of talent in the transfer market

Reaction Score
It's worrisome that we don't seem to be leading or connected to much of anything. I know Hurley doesn't love transfers. But not adding 2-3 for next season would be a mistake imo. We need to continue to upgrade the talent. It's still "early", but hopefully we take advantage of this amount of talent in the transfer market
It's really not, we've been reaching out to a bunch of guys, I know this board loves to panic every offseason but this season most of all there's really no reason to with all the options out there.

I'm not really sure what else you want, you tag Zionn for info, he says trust the process, and then you proceed to panic

Reaction Score
It's really not, we've been reaching out to a bunch of guys, I know this board loves to panic every offseason but this season most of all there's really no reason to with all the options out there.

I'm not really sure what else you want, you tag Zionn for info, he says trust the process, and the your proceed to panic
Not panicking at all. I clearly said it's still early, and that I hope we take advantage of the market. We're you see panic in that is a mystery to me. You always worry a little until something becomes official.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Um, we recruited him pretty heavily out of high school, he’s listed among our targets in the UConn Blog transfer tracker and @JohnFSilver wrote in today’s UConn Daily newsletter that “it seems” we are in the mix for him.

Reaction Score
Um, we recruited him pretty heavily out of high school, he’s listed among our options in the UConn Blog transfer tracker and @JohnFSilver wrote in today’s UConn Daily newsletter that “it seems” we are in the mix for him.
I know it's all coming from the UConn Blog article, but if you actually read it we haven't contacted him. You'll notice they posted the tweets showing contact between UConn and the transfer for the others, but nothing for Tre Mitchell

Reaction Score
Wow. Seton Hall is having arguably one of the best offseasons so far.
  • The Harris bros. A very productive grad transfer and a top-150 recruit for '22.
  • A three-man '21 haul with every player in the top-150.
  • Kadary Richmond transferring in
  • Myles Cale playing a grad year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom