Kadary Richmond Transferring | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond Transferring

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Kamari>Kadary, Kadary>UCONN, UCONN> Well not much really, nice cows and ice cream though. You guys should gp hard after Woody, at least he can shoot, not shoot as well as The SU crew, but better than anything UCAN"T MAKE A BUCKET has.
Really, coming on our site just because Kadary listed us as a potential landing spot? That’s just so sad. Hysterical, from our perspective, but still so very sad.

season 2 famalam GIF by BBC Three

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Really, coming on our site just because Kafary listed us as a potential landing spot? That’s just so sad. Hysterical, from our perspective, but still so very sad.

season 2 famalam GIF by BBC Three
Is that a typo or a homophobic slur?

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Kamari>Kadary, Kadary>UCONN, UCONN> Well not much really, nice cows and ice cream though. You guys should gp hard after Woody, at least he can shoot, not shoot as well as The SU crew, but better than anything UCAN"T MAKE A BUCKET has.
Apparently kadary > Cuse, if I understand your Canadian logic correctly...and SH > Cuse?
God it’s good to have the excitement of an upward program trajectory. Sorry Greg, but you’re going to have to go back home at some point. I know it’s bleak.

Reaction Score
Always have been, grew up in CT, but went to school at "The Harvard of Central New York". Always enjoy UCONN fans who think they are our hoops rival. Our rival has been and always will be Georgetown. You are as much a rival of ours as Duke fans think of us as their rival. Lots of SU fans dream about making Duke our rival, never will happen at least in their eyes. Not a rival, aa team you had some good games with, but not a rival in our eyes. You guys are fun to laugh at though. Even when you beat us for a recruit, you land a kid who can't shoot and we land a kid better than what you got. Now for my latest shot at UCONN, true story, even your UCONN horses have herpes, how did your co-eds manage that?
Are you bragging about landing a better recruit who loved playing for cuse so much that he left after one season? You might wanna work on your material.

CL82

Reaction Score
Is that a typo or a homophobic slur?
Typo, I don't even know how it is a slur. I expect that I don't want to.

It's fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.

CL82

Reaction Score
Apparently kadary > Cuse, if I understand your Canadian logic correctly...and SH > Cuse?
God it’s good to have the excitement of an upward program trajectory. Sorry Greg, but you’re going to have to go back home at some point. I know it’s bleak.
Canadian logic... [chuckles]

I love this site.

Reaction Score
I don't care about your corny retort, who is rivals with who, or Syracuse in general. Horses with herpes? Are you 13?
I think you're being generous with the age. My 8 year old has a better vocabulary and is much better at sentence structure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom