Kadary Richmond Transferring

Jim Boehim is going to say that they didn’t need him anyways and Syracuse fans are going to say it’s to make room for better players coming in.

Anyways, it’s wild to me that Syracuse just went on a pretty improbable run and they still can’t keep people in the program. Sigh.

Kadary is a great prospect and I really hope that we are in the mix here.

UcannUconn

Too many Indians and not enough Chiefs
Another Brooklyn Kimani kid. We could sell him on being the Bouk replacement. What I love is his positional need and versatility, as he can play guard or wing in rare cases small ball 4. What I do not like is that I don’t trust his shooting and shooting is the biggest overall team need. Look at the teams still alive they all have multiple 40% 4 pt shooters on their roster. Interesting. I bet we reach out.

Another Brooklyn Kimani kid. We could sell him on being the Bouk replacement. What I love is his positional need and versatility, as he can play guard or wing in rare cases small ball 4. What I do not like is that I don’t trust his shooting and shooting is the biggest overall team need. Look at the teams still alive they all have multiple 40% 4 pt shooters on their roster. Interesting. I bet we reach out.
Well adding him and Locke would be ideal. I just don’t now how we’d manage playing time

Curiouser
Sad Cartoon GIF by Omer Studios

87Xfer

'cause...it's coming
hard to beat a team with good 4-pt shooters ;)

CL82

Unfinished Business
Our friends over on the fruit board were all in on Akok, until they couldn’t get him. Then they were in love with Jackson, until he signed with Connecticut. Then they were fond of posting “I’m glad we got Richmond, he’s a much better player than Jackson.”

Lol

And then there were none.

Last edited:
Slaters gif seems to hint towards Florida. Dont think we’re gonna land him unless he’s promised a starting role

Lock him up.

I just saw that 8 or 9 Syracuse Women are in the transfer portal. I guess players don't like playing close to the Artic Circle.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonaname

Top Bottom