Kadary Richmond Transferring | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond Transferring

Reaction Score
Need guys that can create off the bounce + shooters. Kadary is a big-time creator off the bounce. Was so impressed with how he did it in the tournament.

Girard -over him lol. I told my kids Girard is the young out-of-shape guy I pick out to guard at the Y (b/c I'm in my 40s and have zero quickness anymore).
Thank You. Shooters are meaningless with a Kadary/Fatts type guy who can get in the paint. I obviously prefer Kadary over Fatts. But we need a guy like that to get our shooters open looks

Reaction Score
Ha was their Plan B when Jackson chose Uconn. Don't see kentucky, but anything's possible

Reaction Score

Go get em

Nbc Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Reaction Score
I agree, but will Hurley guarantee him that?
Idk that he has too. Brooklyn kid(Bouk/Kimani). Major target from us out of highschool, he wanted to come here, and we clearly have a bunch of minutes for him here. I see a bunch of different variations of a 3 guard line up next year and he can play the 1-3. Remember Brendan Adams played loads of minutes earlier in the year. With him and Bouk gone Kadary can slide right in as a major contributor from day 1

Reaction Score
You're really pushing this a little hard. I said he doesn't fit an area of immediate need. You think he's immediately the best player on the team, I get it. We disagree. It's okay. Are you telling me he's the next Ben Simmons and is going to go first overall?
That isnt what i said. You clowned him being one of the best perimeter defenders in the country last season. When the numbers back it up. Youre just blatantly wrong. Do we need someone to get into the paint and break down the defense? If so he fits a MAJOR need

Reaction Score
So many teams have been active in the transfer market while UConn sits here with an excellent core but a few scholarships to fill and a couple of needs. Kadary was coming here at one time and it was no secret he was leaving Syracuse, I have to imagine Hurley and staff have been on this and waiting.

Reaction Score
If the promise of getting a starting spot got him to the transfer portal, he's going to have to look elsewhere and probably not UK with Kellen Grady there.

Further, I don't think Hurley is going to promise a starting spot to Kadary either.

Reaction Score
You're really pushing this a little hard. I said he doesn't fit an area of immediate need. You think he's immediately the best player on the team, I get it. We disagree. It's okay. Are you telling me he's the next Ben Simmons and is going to go first overall?
I think he fits a few pretty big areas of need, someone who can create on offense and a big guard are pretty big holes. We'd still have to lock up at least 1 and preferably 2 shooters, but getting Richmond would allow Hurley to focus on role players to fill holes over a big piece

Reaction Score
Our friends over on the fruit board we’re all in on Akok, until they couldn’t get him. Then they were in love with Jackson, until he signed with Connecticut. Then they were fond of posting “I’m glad we got Richmond, he’s a much better player than Jackson. “

Lol

And there they were none.

Which makes them -- I don't know -- like us? Am I the only one who remembers Final Four players Jarreau and Gresham being belittled here, and reading that they weren't good enough for us, when they left UMass.

Reaction Score
That isnt what i said. You clowned him being one of the best perimeter defenders in the country last season. When the numbers back it up. Youre just blatantly wrong. Do we need someone to get into the paint and break down the defense? If so he fits a MAJOR need

I don't know how much more clearly I can say this: we disagree. It happens. Keep it moving.

Reaction Score
Where are we getting this idea that he's looking for someone to promise him a starting job? He's good enough that he'll probably start wherever he goes. But he just doesn't want to sit behind someone like Girard. Lmao

Reaction Score
Where are we getting this idea that he's looking for someone to promise him a starting job? He's good enough that he'll probably start wherever he goes. But he just doesn't want to sit behind someone like Girard. Lmao
Hurley would have no problem telling him he would start at the 1 or 2. Because he would from Day 1.

Reaction Score
I’m a bit skeptical he comes to UConn. But UConn already involved seems to suggest that they want him badly because they’ve been very selective

Reaction Score
I don't know how much more clearly I can say this: we disagree. It happens. Keep it moving.
Nah i'll stay here. Someone can disagree that the earth is round. Doesn't make them any less wrong. But I digress

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom