Kadary Richmond Transferring | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond Transferring

Reaction Score
'cuse board seems to think that he is going to kentucky...

He’s good... idk if he’s “Kentucky good” right now. We shall see.

Kid is talented as hell with the ball in his hands. Real good defender. Shot is coming along decently. I’m all in. Kimani and Tom should be on this.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
36 minutes, 9 pages

hate
to
see
it
B7D53BF8-2F62-4AEC-A847-C6979DCBCD26.jpeg

Reaction Score
Karary got 21 minutes a game as a Freshman. That is a decent amount of minutes, but losing most of his minutes to Joe Girard is not a good coaching decision. Richmond was certainly the most talented and versatile PG on that team. The question is whether he can come to UConn and get more playing time? He certainly fills a need as a good ball handler at 6'5", but isn't that what Jackson is supposed to be?

Reaction Score
That's why this is a huge mess for college basketball going forward. You can't have free agency like this, so many huge problems associated with it.
It just requires a coach to be more connected with the team and not throw players under the bus when things are not going well. Neither one of those are Boeheim qualities.

Reaction Score
It just requires a coach to be more connected with the team and not throw players under the bus when things are not going well. Neither one of those are Boeheim qualities.
i don't think that's it at all, it invites tampering and dirty money all season long that coaches will have to protect against and or join the club.

Reaction Score
Like I said, that Sweet 16 run was like lipstick on a pig. They are screwed long term.
Yep, the worst thing possible has happened to Syracuse. In the euphoria of Buddy becoming a really good player and them making a sweet 16 they didn't realize it's only emboldened Boeheim to be an even more stubborn know it all. They're losing the majority of their talent, and everyone will be using this against them. A Benny Williams decommit and Jimmy Boeheim commit would complete the disaster.

Reaction Score
What is the story with us recruiting him? Did he lose interest in us or vice versa? Did we recruit someone instead of him?

Reaction Score
What is the story with us recruiting him? Did he lose interest in us or vice versa? Did we recruit someone instead of him?
We got Andre Jackson and then he seemed to lose interest

Reaction Score
Need guys that can create off the bounce + shooters. Kadary is a big-time creator off the bounce. Was so impressed with how he did it in the tournament.

Girard -over him lol. I told my kids Girard is the young out-of-shape guy I pick out to guard at the Y (b/c I'm in my 40s and have zero quickness anymore).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom