Kadary Richmond Transferring | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond Transferring

Reaction Score
I know that it was brought up in the other thread, but I thought this deserved a thread for itself given his caliber and our history with him.

Obviously he was very interested in us coming out of High School, he is a position of need, and this makes too much sense for me. We need to go get him.

Reaction Score
Jim Boehim is going to say that they didn’t need him anyways and Syracuse fans are going to say it’s to make room for better players coming in.

Anyways, it’s wild to me that Syracuse just went on a pretty improbable run and they still can’t keep people in the program. Sigh.

Kadary is a great prospect and I really hope that we are in the mix here.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Another Brooklyn Kimani kid. We could sell him on being the Bouk replacement. What I love is his positional need and versatility, as he can play guard or wing in rare cases small ball 4. What I do not like is that I don’t trust his shooting and shooting is the biggest overall team need. Look at the teams still alive they all have multiple 40% 4 pt shooters on their roster. Interesting. I bet we reach out.

Reaction Score
Another Brooklyn Kimani kid. We could sell him on being the Bouk replacement. What I love is his positional need and versatility, as he can play guard or wing in rare cases small ball 4. What I do not like is that I don’t trust his shooting and shooting is the biggest overall team need. Look at the teams still alive they all have multiple 40% 4 pt shooters on their roster. Interesting. I bet we reach out.
Well adding him and Locke would be ideal. I just don’t now how we’d manage playing time

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Sad Cartoon GIF by Omer Studios

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
hard to beat a team with good 4-pt shooters ;)

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Our friends over on the fruit board were all in on Akok, until they couldn’t get him. Then they were in love with Jackson, until he signed with Connecticut. Then they were fond of posting “I’m glad we got Richmond, he’s a much better player than Jackson.”

Lol

And then there were none.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Slaters gif seems to hint towards Florida. Dont think we’re gonna land him unless he’s promised a starting role

Reaction Score
Lock him up.

I just saw that 8 or 9 Syracuse Women are in the transfer portal. I guess players don't like playing close to the Artic Circle.....

Reaction Score
Rumor out there is UK
Wouldn't be surprised. Coach Cal desperate for a turnaround and already added the Davidson star. Looks like he's going from one and done Cal, the transfer portal Cal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom