Kadary Richmond Transferring | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond Transferring

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Everyone except the hundreds of Seton Hall fans in his replies! Maybe Hurley will pull this one out...if he wants him
If I’m Hurley I’m not putting in that much effort on him. We need to be all in on Locke.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Don't you agree we need shooters? We already have enough guys that don't shoot well. He was 7 for 21 on threes this year in 20 minutes a game.
We also need a point guard. This kid is uber talented and has size. Get shooters around him

Reaction Score
Personally only think we have room for one more guard and staff is prioritizing Locke. Cole, Sool, Gaff, Hawkins and Locke is a pretty solid backcourt IMO. Do others think we could/would take on Richmond+Locke?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Personally only think we have room for one more guard and staff is prioritizing Locke. Cole, Sool, Gaff, Hawkins and Locke is a pretty solid backcourt IMO. Do others think we could/would take on Richmond+Locke?
Yes if if it happens you make it work

Reaction Score
He shot 36% this year. He upped his percentage 10 points. He can absolutely improve that another few percentage points. This isn't like Martin where his numbers over 3 years have been roughly flat.

Cole shot 38% from 3.

Those two are the equivalent of the 2nd and 3rd best shooters from Creighton. (Ballock & Mitchell)

Hawkins is coming in with a rep for shooting.

You'd obviously like there to be someone—or two—players up in the 40% range, but you can be a very good team with your third best shooter shooting at Gaffney's percentage.
Maybe. Gaffney averaged under 20 minutes a game so is that enough playing time to qualify someone as your #3 shooter?

Reaction Score
Do we know -- either as fact or with good intuitive sourcing -- that we are "out of the running" for Richmond? Seems like a lot of supposition here?

Reaction Score
Do we know -- either as fact or with good intuitive sourcing -- that we are "out of the running" for Richmond? Seems like a lot of supposition here?
It's all speculation, there hasn't been a ton out there in terms of who's he's zooming with or seriously considering. But we never seem to get that surprise out of nowhere commit, so I don't have my hopes up here

Reaction Score
I can say definitively that KR is considering his options and those on his list, including UConn, are very much in, or out, of the running at this time. Got this from the Dam Buster himself................

Reaction Score
out of the thousand+ guys in the portal arent richmond and locke the only 2 we've been legitimately linked with so far? el amin and brahma werent BE level. the fatts stuff was all supposition. am i forgetting anyone else?

anyways that's gotta mean hurley has/had a genuine interest

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
out of the thousand+ guys in the portal arent richmond and locke the only 2 we've been legitimately linked with so far?

that's gotta mean hurley has/had a genuine interest
What does "legitimately linked with" mean? We've reached out to at least a half dozen other transfers, including Yetna, Marreon Jackson, Tre Mitchell, Rocket Watts, and CJ Felder:

Reaction Score
We've reached out to at least a half dozen other transfers, including Yetna, Marreon Jackson, Tre Mitchell, Rocket Watts, and CJ Felder
the broadest definition possible for now ie reaching out to a BE level talent.

can add yetna, jackson, watts, and felder to the list.

that article doesnt say weve actually reached out to mitchell, carr, or rahim just that we might

Last edited:
Reaction Score
the broadest definition possible for now ie reaching out to a BE level talent
Here's the latest I have, don't think I've missed anyone

C0ED2E4A-5BE6-48EC-97C9-A01A7EA09563.jpeg

Reaction Score
I’d be real disappointed if it was Collins or Lundy. Staff killed it last spring so hopeful.

worry they are loyal to guys who aren’t getting us past the first weekend if that far.

Reaction Score
I’d be real disappointed if it was Collins or Lundy. Staff killed it last spring so hopeful.

worry they are loyal to guys who aren’t getting us past the first weekend if that far.
yeah we all want locke, kadary and yetna but what if it's kolek, collins, and lundy?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
the broadest definition possible for now ie reaching out to a BE level talent.

can add yetna, jackson, watts, and felder to the list.

that article doesnt say weve actually reached out to mitchell, carr, or rahim just that we might
That’s why I didn’t list Carr or Rahim. I listed Mitchell because we obviously have a very significant history with him and I believe we have reached out but that’s second hand info

Reaction Score
I like Lundy personally and would be happy to have him.
stretch 4 potential?

almost 40% from 3 as a frosh but on low volume
32% last year but over 80% from the line

Reaction Score
stretch 4 potential?

almost 40% from 3 as a frosh but on low volume
32% last year
Yeah I think Lundy fills a lot of 3/4 minutes that we have a hole at. 60 minutes between Martin/Jackson/Lundy at the 3/4 is what I'm hoping for

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom