Kadary Richmond Transferring | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond Transferring

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I know it's all coming from the UConn Blog article, but if you actually read it we haven't contacted him. You'll notice they posted the tweets showing contact between UConn and the transfer for the others, but nothing for Tre Mitchell
I read it. I posted it and noted that, too; but you are wrong that Mitchell was the only one for whom they didn’t posted a tweet—there were others as well.

You know that’s @JohnFSilver ‘s only source for the reference in his article? @JohnFSilver is that true?

Reaction Score
I read it. I posted it and noted that, too; but you are wrong that Mitchell was the only one for whom they didn’t posted a tweet—there were others as well.

You know that’s @JohnFSilver ‘s only source for the reference in his article? @JohnFSilver is that true?
Sorry if it was unclear but I have no idea what John's source is and I have no idea why you think I'd be trying to speak for him. I was only talking about the UConn Blog article

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Sorry if it was unclear but I have no idea what John's source is and I have no idea why you think I'd be trying to speak for him. I was only talking about the UConn Blog article
Because I specifically referred to John’s UConn Daily article today and you replied that you “know it’s all coming from the UConn Blog article.”

Maybe you shouldn’t talk out your ass if you don’t want to be called on it.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I have no idea what's gotten into you today, I generally like you as a poster but you're acting like a for whatever reason.

Apparently I was unclear but I meant the talk on here is coming from the UConn Blog article, I hadn't seen John's article in the daily and would never try and speak for where is info is coming from
Because you called me out on my mention of Tre Mitchell like it was ludicrous; I responded with my reasons and sources; you accused me of misrepresenting an article that I posted and then misrepresented what I said.

Listen, I get that you want to be considered among the insiders here and act like you have some scoop. And maybe you do. I have no scoop and have been clear about that, so knock yourself out. Good luck!

Reaction Score
Because you called me out on my mention of Tre Mitchell like it was ludicrous; I responded with my reasons and sources; you accused me of misrepresenting an article that I posted and then misrepresented what I said.

Listen, I get that you want to be considered among the insiders here and act like you have some scoop. And maybe you do. I have no scoop and have been clear about that, so knock yourself out. Good luck!
I just deleted my post right before you responded because I was probably too harsh. I have no interest in being an insider or anything, I'm just relaying everything I've seen on Twitter because I know the majority of people here don't have time to sift through all the names. Sorry if it came across as an attack against you but if you're gonna come at me I'm not gonna take that lightly

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I just deleted my post right before you responded because I was probably too harsh. I have no interest in being an insider or anything, I'm just relaying everything I've seen on Twitter because I know the majority of people here don't have time to sift through all the names. Sorry if it came across as an attack against you but if you're gonna come at me I'm not gonna take that lightly
All good. I missed the part where I came at you; but I acknowledge that I can be a .

Reaction Score
Clearly wasn’t a target, would’ve been too much effort extended to make up for us ghosting him last year in favor of Andre... he probably wasn’t interested and we have other needs to fill.

Reaction Score
Kadary's former fan base are besides themselves today. Currently an 18 page thread started at 1:44 pm discussing Kadary, Seton Hall, UCONN, and trying to convince themselves they are still better than Seton Hall. I was curious what their reaction would given Kadary's decision but the best part is UCONN is still stuck in their craw.

Reaction Score
Kadary's former fan base are besides themselves today. Currently an 18 page thread started at 1:44 pm discussing Kadary, Seton Hall, UCONN, and trying to convince themselves they are still better than Seton Hall. I was curious what their reaction would given Kadary's decision but the best part is UCONN is still stuck in their craw.

They just landed a 5 star '22. Never heard of him so I don't know how good he is but they've got that going for them.

Reaction Score
Kamari>Kadary, Kadary>UCONN, UCONN> Well not much really, nice cows and ice cream though. You guys should gp hard after Woody, at least he can shoot, not shoot as well as The SU crew, but better than anything UCAN"T MAKE A BUCKET has.

Reaction Score
Kamari>Kadary, Kadary>UCONN, UCONN> Well not much really, nice cows and ice cream though. You guys should gp hard after Woody, at least he can shoot, not shoot as well as The SU crew, but better than anything UCAN"T MAKE A BUCKET has.
chelsea peretti eye roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Reaction Score
Is this supposed to make people mad, because if that was the point it’s a failure.

Reaction Score
They just landed a 5 star '22. Never heard of him so I don't know how good he is but they've got that going for them.
kamari lands. #36 in the 247 composite but a 4*
they also have crystal balls for #34 chance westry (4*) and #5 dior johnson (5*)...we'll see if any of these guys are still committed a year from now but it's an enviable position re 2022 to be in for the moment

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Imagine talking crap on another team‘s board when all that stands between you and being the biggest underachievers in the history of college basketball is 7 months of Carmelo Anthony.

Bahahahaha. I love Cuse fans.

Reaction Score
kamari lands. #36 in the 247 composite but a 4*
they also have crystal balls for #34 chance westry (4*) and #5 dior johnson (5*)...we'll see if any of these guys are still committed a year from now but it's an enviable position to be in for the moment

Reaction Score
Yes! Delicious Ice Cream! Nothing tastes better than UCONN Ice Cream cake. Just a few years ago the baker put this picture on top:

1617754186615.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom