OT: - Juwan Howard throws a punch | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Juwan Howard throws a punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Next time someone at work stops you to talk about something that annoys you, punch him. Let us know how it goes.
I was fired for telling someone I would make them cry. I’m pretty sure the talking heads overreacted. Not sure trying to smack some sense into some is a fireable offense but I guess we’ll find out soon.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Should be fired but won’t be. His players following his lead is the actual bad look imo. He could just apologize and serve a suspension for a slap to another adult.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I was fired for telling someone I would make them cry. I’m pretty sure the talking heads overreacted.
See I Know GIF by Tristen J. Winger

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
North Dakota State and Oral Roberts say "Wha'?"

Reaction Score
How is this not assault? Was that a cop holding him or a rentacop?

Reaction Score
Juwann, please report to the principal's office. Wouldn't be surprised if he's done for the year.

Reaction Score
Howard's press conference is a bad look...

Watch "Juwan Howard addresses fight between Michigan basketball and Wisconsin" on YouTube

Reaction Score
I was fired for telling someone I would make them cry.
Gee, I'm shocked. :)

Reaction Score
Gard held him and got a bit testy. Howard’s mistake was swinging once Gard let go of him and was just yelling. Still, Howard wanted to walk on by Gard. Gard didn’t let him. I’d suspend Howard 3 games and Wisconsin should suspend Gard too. Not sure if fire Howard, unless I wanted to fire him anyway.

Reaction Score
Howard wanted to keep it moving but Gard tried forcibly stop him, who the hell does he think he is? Howard is a grown ass man that would squash him. Howard obviously shouldn't have thrown the slap but both Wisc coaches invovled escalated that situation to something it didn't need to be.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Howard wanted to keep it moving but Gard tried forcibly stop him, who the hell does he think he is? Howard is a grown ass man that would squash him. Howard obviously shouldn't have thrown the slap but both Wisc coaches invovled escalated that situation to something it didn't need to be.
He stopped him because Howard was snubbing him in the line. That in and of itself was an instigating act. Howard is a child.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Warde Warde Warde lets see what he is made of.

Juwann and Harbaugh are having their way with him.
Warde has no juice but the school takes itself very seriously and might cut JH loose.

Reaction Score
He stopped him because Howard was snubbing him in the line. That in and of itself was an instigating act. Howard is a child.
And Howard has the right to do so, keep it moving, lol @ trying to scold a grown man, college sports fans are really something else.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Handling your loss like a man shouldn’t be too high a bar for a leader of young men. Howard is fully responsible for escalating that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom