OT: - Juwan Howard throws a punch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Juwan Howard throws a punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Should be fired. He poured gasoline on a fire - his players started throwing punches after he set the example.

Reaction Score
Open hand slap not a punch but he needs to be suspended and not for 1 game IMO. Don;t get me wrong it is serious but maybe he can’t coach the post season tournament, that’s pretty severe. A suspension until next year.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I would not even let Howard back on campus again if I was the Michigan President. And I would put Warde on notice for even bringing Howard on campus. I would be a little more lenient with the players. They were following the coaches lead.

This was not a “heat of the moment “ situation. Howard started a fight and got his players involved. Lifetime ban from the NCAA.

Reaction Score
With Big warde there no doubt he will do the right thing. Just gave harbaugh extension after he tried to leave. He is a superstar after all

Reaction Score
Didn't he get into a heated argument last year during the Big 10 tournament? It wasn't Wisconsin was it?

Reaction Score
With Big warde there no doubt he will do the right thing. Just gave harbaugh extension after he tried to leave. He is a superstar after all
And that's not even close to what's really going on with Harbaugh. He's a really, really bad person. There's a lot of problems up at Michigan these days.

Reaction Score
The fact that his players joined the fray makes this so much worse. I think that he kind of has to go at this point

Reaction Score
Open hand slap not a punch but he needs to be suspended and not for 1 game IMO. Don;t get me wrong it is serious but maybe he can’t coach the post season tournament, that’s pretty severe. A suspension until next year.

He went to punch, was afraid to hurt his hand and slapped the guy, then turned it back into a punch for the camera. Classic NBA tough guy move. Soft.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon