Joel Ntambwe (UNLV Transfer) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Joel Ntambwe (UNLV Transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Next year is critical. Our fickle fan base is dwindling by the minute. It can’t really take another bad year. I’m sure Hurley has a handle on the scholarship situation
Next year won't be bad. Looking like NIT. Maybe 20 wins.

Alas, if Christian bales ( :cool: ) then NIT just might be a dream.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
UConn doesnt have to be a member of the Big East conference to get this type of talent? Huh.

Reaction Score
Next year is critical. Our fickle fan base is dwindling by the minute. It can’t really take another bad year. I’m sure Hurley has a handle on the scholarship situation

I don’t know about that. Attendance increased from last year. We do have one of the more rabid fan bases in the entire country, but 3 straight years of being sub.500 can deflate any fan bases’ energy

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Next year is critical. Our fickle fan base is dwindling by the minute. It can’t really take another bad year.
This concerns me because next year is not looking promising even if we add an impact grad transfer. Someone earlier said we’re a 20 win team next year, I don’t see it we’re still a year or two away.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score

The climb is frustrating but, outside of the lunatic fringe, I think most can see that we have the right coach and a staff with a plan. Winning next year would be great for our collective sanity, but I don’t think anyone is jumping ship. We’ll get there.

Reaction Score
Need some good news on the recruiting front now. Duke and UK lose I’m waiting for some more!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
FWIW editor/publisher for unlv at 247

SPTNJyI.gif

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He just checked in at airport in Detroit so visit over....
I don’t like the fact that he didn’t commit while he was here. The longer the decision process takes the more likely that it is that he stays at UNLV.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don’t like the fact that he didn’t commit while he was here. The longer the decision process takes the more likely that it is that he stays at UNLV.

I'm quite certain nobody else does either.

Reaction Score
You said it was already a done deal lol

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This might have already been answered but does he play right away or does he have to sit out a year? Did the NCAA pass a rule allowing players to play immediately the next season after transferring?

Reaction Score
This might have already been answered but does he play right away or does he have to sit out a year? Did the NCAA pass a rule allowing players to play immediately the next season after transferring?
He will likely have to sit. Fine by me, he could use the weight room. With a full season of training the kid could be a monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom