Joel Ntambwe (UNLV Transfer) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Joel Ntambwe (UNLV Transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Guess we’re not getting a commitment today? Have to trust BField and Matrim that things looking good

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Looks like a nice player who would fit our system on both ends of the floor.

That said, taking him without a waiver is suicide unless we do indeed free up more scholarships.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Looks like a nice player who would fit our system on both ends of the floor.

That said, taking him without a waiver is suicide unless we do indeed free up more scholarships.

Could we really afford to sit on his commit? Wait for one to open up, risk losing him?

I realize he's not an absolute stud, but still, it looks like a nice future piece.

I think you've got to gamble you'll get another scholarship.

Reaction Score
Could we really afford to sit on his commit? Wait for one to open up, risk losing him?

I realize he's not an absolute stud, but still, it looks like a nice future piece.

I think you've got to gamble you'll get another scholarship.
Agreed. This is not a player you pass on, even if it makes things complicated (which it hopefully will not)

Reaction Score
Next year really doesn’t matter, it’s just building the talent base.
I agree with your overall point about building the talent base but to say next year really doesn't matter is a bridge too far. We need to start showing something on the floor in the next couple years. After the last 3 years, I just don't think we could afford to punt another full season. We need to have one eye on the present and one eye on the future.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
OK...... on to some bigs that can help starting this fall
That's the priority

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
I agree with your overall point about building the talent base but to say next year really doesn't matter is a bridge too far. We need to start showing something on the floor in the next couple years. After the last 3 years, I just don't think we could afford to punt another full season. We need to have one eye on the present and one eye on the future.
Yeah going to the tournament would be a huge boost, but besides just getting better and recruiting this season doesn’t matter in Hurley’s overall rebuild.

Reaction Score
Yeah going to the tournament would be a huge boost, but besides just getting better and recruiting this season doesn’t matter in Hurley’s overall rebuild.
It's most likely going to be irrelevant. Future or not(which I agree with you about) I doubt Hurley goes into next season with just one center. Regardless, I'm presently basking in the Squids loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom