Joel Ntambwe (UNLV Transfer) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Joel Ntambwe (UNLV Transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sid could easily be starting at the 3 if his jumper is more consistent, which I don't think is out of the realm of possibility.

His On man defense needs to get a ton better too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I've a hard time believing Akok won't start at the 4 next year, so that would put Polley at the 3. I don't know if that's the way to go or not. I'd rather put three guards or a true wing out there myself. I wouldn't be shocked to see Bouknight at starting the 3.
and what does this have to do with Ntambwe?

Reaction Score
I appreciate your interest but you need a better understanding of what #ChiefCertified means. That was new news and level of confidence in what was trending on Twitter. Please remember that what’s on Twitter is often inaccurate.
@Rico444, I hope this helps your understanding. Thanks.

Are you saying the two day old tweet you certified was really new news but inaccurate? Wtf?

Reaction Score
Polley served a purpose he was a shooter who drew forwards away from the basket and opened up lanes, problem was that he wasn’t really serviceable at anything else. His biggest deficiency is toughness. You’d have to to think Calhoun would have taken a VERY different approach with him than Hurley. I wonder if that approach would be more effective.
Bring back the rebounding drill.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
If it's about exposure and getting a chance to play marquee teams then those teams definitely have a chance to make a run at him. I don't think that is the case here. They are just looking at him is not even close to having him in for an official.

C

Chief00

Are you saying the two day old tweet you certified was really new news but inaccurate? Wtf?

LOL
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
Now that I have convinced myself of that, please let me explain. There’s a vast universe of stuff on Twitter - some inaccurate, some accurate and a mix of both in a tweet.
A #ChiefCertified post is a much higher standard. Much more due diligence is done. It’s easy to throw stuff out there a day or two early without accountability but sometimes it takes time to validate something. You can’t really compare the two. I hope this helps.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
LOL
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
Now that I have convinced myself of that, please let me explain. There’s a vast universe of stuff on Twitter - some inaccurate, some accurate and a mix of both in a tweet.
A #ChiefCertified post is a much higher standard. Much more due diligence is done. It’s easy to throw stuff out there a day or two early without accountability but sometimes it takes time to validate something. You can’t really compare the two. I hope this helps.

Any update on the two outstanding "surprises" from months ago?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
LOL
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
Thanks for the transparency

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
LOL
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
1554231059820.png

"I ain't got time for casual fans."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member