Joel Ntambwe (UNLV Transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LOL
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
Now that I have convinced myself of that, please let me explain. There’s a vast universe of stuff on Twitter - some inaccurate, some accurate and a mix of both in a tweet.
A #ChiefCertified post is a much higher standard. Much more due diligence is done. It’s easy to throw stuff out there a day or two early without accountability but sometimes it takes time to validate something. You can’t really compare the two. I hope this helps.
so at this point you are doubling down that he visited with his brother?

Reaction Score
I was alluding to the legendary Calhoun rebounding drill.

I am aware. And the reputation of that drill is overblown. Every coach, including calhoun, has 20 with similar principles that can substitute.

pj

Reaction Score
I

A classic picture and tag line - but Chief does love the casual fan - despite all the heartache. At least that is my goal.

Love your enemy. Bring good information to those who hate you.

Reaction Score
LOL
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
I love the casual fan
Now that I have convinced myself of that, please let me explain. There’s a vast universe of stuff on Twitter - some inaccurate, some accurate and a mix of both in a tweet.
A #ChiefCertified post is a much higher standard. Much more due diligence is done. It’s easy to throw stuff out there a day or two early without accountability but sometimes it takes time to validate something. You can’t really compare the two. I hope this helps.

No I need more help, please educate me. In which corner of the universe does your information lie.

Reaction Score
I am sure you are already waiting in line for First Night. Enough said.

Video of this response:
Xf2w.gif

Reaction Score
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer philosophy - may work at times but can be painful at times.

The problem with Chief is he has very few friends and lots of enemies. It’s a symptom of a large number of posts containing little information. Unfortunately for Chief this was a situation that was created solely by him. Very simple solutions to the problem:
1) Post less
2) Put content in your posts that people care about.

Unfortunately we all know how Chief is and rather than listening to Hurleyman’s advice, Chief will spend time throwing shade.

Reaction Score
The problem with Chief is he has very few friends and lots of enemies. It’s a symptom of a large number of posts containing little information. Unfortunately for Chief this was a situation that was created solely by him. Very simple solutions to the problem:
1) Post less
2) Put content in your posts that people care about.

Unfortunately we all know how Chief is and rather than listening to Hurleyman’s advice, Chief will spend time throwing shade.
Love the 3rd person reference.

Reaction Score
Can anyone help me out here? Why are we going after a third wing? Says he struggled in the PF position and he is more suited to a SF which Polley and Wilson are.

Reaction Score
I'm o.k. landing him if someone is leaving the program and we're adding someone with immediate eligibility as well. If we go into next year with 11 scholarship players, two of which for whatever reason the coach didn't want to play this year, that's not enough depth to succeed.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Because he's a lot better than Sid and Polley and can play both positions better than them.
Based off of him being a better basketball player than them.
So I take it you were the only poster who was critical when Sid came to UConn. However I don't recall your reservations of his skills in posts on the Boneyard. Did I miss your reservations of Brendan as well?

Reaction Score
So I take it you were the only poster who was critical when Sid came to UConn. However I don't recall your reservations of his skills in posts on the Boneyard. Did I miss your reservations of Brendan as well?
What are you talking about? I watched Sid play all season.

Reaction Score
I'm o.k. landing him if someone is leaving the program and we're adding someone with immediate eligibility as well. If we go into next year with 11 scholarship players, two of which for whatever reason the coach didn't want to play this year, that's not enough depth to succeed.

We don't talk about transfers on the board.

Reaction Score
Based off of him being a better basketball player than them.

A few weeks ago you probably never heard of him... now based off of Andre Lafleur's comments you can confidently state as a fact that he is better than Sid and Polley?... Come on :rolleyes:

Hurley has said Sid has the highest ceiling and aside from Jalen Adams has the best chance of going pro. Sid is much more athletic than Ntambwe. If Sid can get stronger and improve his shot (both very doable) than it would be very hard for Ntambwe to come in and take Sid's minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom