January UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

January UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
she appears to be like PB...............another one of those rare underclasswomen that could probably suit up for UConn right now.........

She has upper body size like Williams. When she stands next to Fudd, Bueckers looks like Starvin' Marvin

Reaction Score
She has upper body size like Williams. When she stands next to Fudd, Bueckers looks like Starvin' Marvin

ummmmmm..............let's just say she's wiry........................;)

Reaction Score
Parents of both must be loaded because I've never seen two HS kids float around the country like they do.

im guessing no, but does Fudd have a list??

Reaction Score
Parents of both must be loaded because I've never seen two HS kids float around the country like they do.

highly unlikely knowing the NCAA but maybe PB got to keep all the frequent flyer miles she earned from traveling all over the globe in the past few years with USA Basketball................ :rolleyes:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
If UCONN were to bring in a third guard to go along with Azzi and Saylor in 2021-who would you want that to be?
Saniya Rivers would be my choice.

Reaction Score
highly unlikely knowing the NCAA but maybe PB got to keep all the frequent flyer miles she earned from traveling all over the globe in the past few years with USA Basketball................ :rolleyes:
The NCAA wouldn't care if their parents want to fly them all over. It's their money.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score

I would imagine that the flights from MSP to DC are pretty reasonably priced, but even so, it is really awesome that their parents value their friendship enough to make it happen.

Reaction Score
If UCONN were to bring in a third guard to go along with Azzi and Saylor in 2021-who would you want that to be?

Rivers certainly appears the most talented but I can't help wanting Jersey Wolfenbarger just for the sheer fun of it.............can't you just imagine it "Wolfenbarger to Poffenbarger for three!!" ;)

Reaction Score
She'd be good but I don't think she'll leave the southeast. I'd like a big one that can handle and help on the boards. Don't know if they can get her out of Arkansas but this J Wolf looks very nice to me. I see SP as more of a big wing.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Rivers certainly appears the most talented but I can't help wanting Jersey Wolfenbarger just for the sheer fun of it.............can't you just imagine it "Wolfenbarger to Poffenbarger for three!!" ;)
Didn't someone post that UConn is not on Wolfenbarger's final list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom