Jalen Gaffney to UConn | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney to UConn

Reaction Score
Hearing the staff thinks they will land 2 out 3 .. with a chance of all three
That'll be an all out dam break with stage 5 flooding. Lives may be lost.

tenor.gif

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I don’t follow recruiting very closely...I imagine our three highest priorities now are cockburn, precious, and akok, yes? Which of those do we have the best shot with?

Realistically, I think Kofi. But given what we've seen so far, all of them<G>.

Reaction Score
Realistically, I think Kofi. But given what we've seen so far, all of them<G>.

I'd say kofi is the least likely. He wants UK KU UNC to be more involved, but it isnt happening because his game isn't for an NBA style big man any more. If that offer does come hes gone.

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
Still any doubters on the Sept dam break?

#TrustInChief
"The Great and Powerful OZ!" I am a believer Mr. Chief. Thanks for sharing your insights with those of us on the boneyard who don't have the inside scoop. It's fun to get reliable info about what's happening under the radar. Oh yeah, and can you clarify for those of us who don't know you well... what's with the KC underwear? Are you a Len Dawson fan, Robert Parish fan, or a fan of the character in "One flew over the cockoo's nest?" Or maybe none of the above. Just asking? :)

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Excellent news!!!!!!!!!

This is what quality recruiting looks like. We have an experienced coach with a great staff. There is a specific plan to rebuild the program. Hurley has the plan for the offense and the defense. He is working the plan.

And finally, we have Chief!

Reaction Score
Hearing the staff thinks they will land 2 out 3 .. with a chance of all three

Was this a "the cumulative probabilities of 60% + 75% + 65% = expected value of 2" situation or a "~100% + ~100% + 50%" so at least 2 possibly 3 situation?

Reaction Score
"The Great and Powerful OZ!" I am a believer Mr. Chief. Thanks for sharing your insights with those of us on the boneyard who don't have the inside scoop. It's fun to get reliable info about what's happening under the radar. Oh yeah, and can you clarify for those of us who don't know you well... what's with the KC underwear? Are you a Len Dawson fan, Robert Parish fan, or a fan of the character in "One flew over the cockoo's nest?" Or maybe none of the above. Just asking? :)

Chiefs briefs. Must have been before your time. Coming soon to the yard near you

Reaction Score
Underrated and just scratching the surface. I also love his game and upside.

Can't gain too much from a 2 min. highlight reel but for the people who've never seen him, here is a glipse of some of the things he can do...

Watch "Jalen Gaffney SHOWS OUT at Hoop Group Showdown!! Versatile Jersey Guard!" on YouTube

Great stuff. The move & finish at ~1:13 is just dirty

C

Chief00

Since this new coaching staff took over there has been a much better flow of information to the Boneyard. Not saying that the staff are a bunch of talkative Nancys because they're not, they keep things under wraps, a smart and well held recruiting process with not a lot of rumors flying, but when we do get some information from a few of our Boneyard residents it's good stuff and it's on the money.

Quite frankly, it’s because these dudes do their preparation and then know how to close. They push all the right buttons.

Haven’t read any stories that someone is going to UConn because we spent 2 hours going over the class catalog. LOL

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, it’s because these dudes do their preparation and then know how to close. They push all the right buttons.

Haven’t read any stories that someone is going to UConn because we spent 2 hours going over the class catalog. LOL

Chief,

Will the dam survive this next week or is there more damage to come before October???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom