Jalen Gaffney to UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney to UConn

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Nice. Bring 'em both.

upload_2018-9-24_12-8-0.gif

Reaction Score
Since this new coaching staff took over there has been a much better flow of information to the Boneyard. Not saying that the staff are a bunch of talkative Nancys because they're not, they keep things under wraps, a smart and well held recruiting process with not a lot of rumors flying, but when we do get some information from a few of our Boneyard residents it's good stuff and it's on the money.

Reaction Score
Since this new coaching staff took over there has been a much better flow of information to the Boneyard. Not saying that the staff are a bunch of talkative Nancys because they're not, they keep things under wraps, a smart and well held recruiting process with not a lot of rumors flying, but when we do get some information from a few of our Boneyard residents it's good stuff and it's on the money.

I would say there's probably less information getting out. But what we have is more accurate. There's no Oz on TOS spouting bull spit all the time. It's also much easier to read their plans.. because they have them.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Part of this is the previous regime was such a snowshow that everything was always in flux. Nothing typified their recruiting style like 'recruiting is fluid' and 'grain of salt'. The difference between what the staff believed and the reality on the ground was striking to say the least.

Reaction Score
I would say there's probably less information getting out. But what we have is more accurate. There's no Oz on TOS spouting bull spit all the time. It's also much easier to read their plans.. because they have them.

What I meant by better flow 429.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom