Jalen Gaffney to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney to UConn

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
jim-carrey-yes-man-movie.jpg

Reaction Score
Who would have thought this is the position we'd be in now after our last loss against SMU in March?
Incredible hire by AD Dave and incredible coaching staff assembled by Hurley. We are back.
Now for some results on the court...
No lie, we were looking at a class of unranked 3* players. Unreal what Hurley and this staff have been able to do.

Reaction Score
As we all know, back in the Big East days, UConn had some deep, historic rivalries with programs that were close to our equals (Cuse, Georgetown etc).

However, a really underrated aspect of UConn fandom at that time was eating St. John’s lunch.

Nothing is as cute as a St. John’s fan’s hope and optimism for the future and today reminded me of just how enjoyable crushing their hopes and dreams is.

Reaction Score
Love his upside more than some other guards. Great job by the staff to get these guys both locked up in September. Now going to try and close Kofi in October.
Underrated and just scratching the surface. I also love his game and upside.

Can't gain too much from a 2 min. highlight reel but for the people who've never seen him, here is a glipse of some of the things he can do...

Watch "Jalen Gaffney SHOWS OUT at Hoop Group Showdown!! Versatile Jersey Guard!" on YouTube

C

Chief00

"Coach [Dan] Hurley laid out five things that stuck with me," Gaffney told ESPN. "The style of play, opportunity to make an immediate impact, exposure, player development, and trust. I trust Coach Hurley, he's won everywhere he's been, and I trust the entire staff and have a great relationship with them."

Still any doubters on the Sept dam break?

#TrustInChief

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Well said. This was the strategy. Take care of the back court, and now go for even bigger fish. Easier to sell Kofi, Precious and Ak Ak with two 4 star guards in the fold. The Hunt for October is next...
More to come... x trip was not happening

Keep us posted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom