Italian point guard visiting | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Italian point guard visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I'd prefer we don't post threads about recruits unless they commit. Is there a way to block recruiting tags?

Reaction Score
A crystal ball pick from Father Guido Sarducci is particularly noteworthy since that means Davide must have passed up the college started by Father Guido Sarducci. That's the college he advertised on The Smothers Brothers Show that allows you to earn a college degree in 10 minutes for $50 and saves you a ton of money and time. According to his 'pitch' , they teach you in 10 minutes, everything most people remember from their college courses after 5 years. Economics: Supply and Demand. etc. And, if you have another $75 and a few more minutes, he had a grad school to offer. Come to think of it, they may have changed that school name to Ken-tuck-ee.

I'm embarrassed. My first post further derailing a derailed thread, but I couldn't resist recollecting that skit. My apologies.

Reaction Score
I'm a native Chicagoan and I'll say that locals don't have this impression. There's a reason Gino's is the best known. It's excellent if you like this style of pizza and Giordano's is very good as well. I've never been a fan of Malnati's although I know several who are. I've had it only twice, over cooked both time and haven't been back.

Agreed. if I am going deep dish then Pequod's is my favorite. however, I would take new haven style over deep dish any day.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Not so sure. On duecentoquarantasette.com we picked upped 3 "forget about it"

Minchia! That's a lotta "forget about it"s. I'm gonna go to the Rivali site to see whatta they gonna say about it. Maybe somebody's gonna tell us if we're freddo o caldo on him...

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
What do our "Sources" have to say about this guy?
One of the regular "sources" on this board DM'd me about this guy a week ago, said the staff was high on him. He didn't post it here for whatever reason and he – like most of the other sources – has been scarce since the Wilson thing.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
One of the regular "sources" on this board DM'd me about this guy a week ago, said the staff was high on him. He didn't post it here for whatever reason and he – like most of the other sources – has been scarce since the Wilson thing.
Thanks for the heads up. This kid seems legit.

People get way too caught up on these sources. Obviously the certain few have some good connections, but sometimes things don't always pan out. Cant fault them for relaying the message.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I'm a native Chicagoan and I'll say that locals don't have this impression. There's a reason Gino's is the best known. It's excellent if you like this style of pizza and Giordano's is very good as well. I've never been a fan of Malnati's although I know several who are. I've had it only twice, over cooked both time and haven't been back.

I never lived there but my wife is from there and the couple of times we had Geno's East is wasn't impressed as I was with Giordano's or Lou Malnati's. Of course it all comes down to your taste buds.
I still prefer Pepe's pizza and Modern pizza to all other

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Threads like these are why I tell people even though my last name is Italian, I'm only 1/4th.
Hmm, that would explain why I only like 25% of your posts.

020-shoulder_shrug.jpg

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Let's hope he makes it to Connecticut and likes everything about it and commits. Of course he has to make it out of Indiana first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom