Isuneh Brady commits | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Isuneh Brady commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If we get Betts I think NCAA will be very, very unhappy. If we get Azzi also NCAA will not allow UConn to compete college women basketball ....;)
If UConn gets both there will be a push for a constitutional amendment. Either that or the NCAA will force UConn to dribble with their tongues.

Reaction Score
Hmmmm. Seems like we will have the pleasure of watching the ladies in contention for the national title for several years to come. Bam-take that Muffet. Crunch-Take that Kim. Biff-Take that Dawn.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well this just isnt fair. Will UConn ever loose a game? The NCAA is going to have to start giving UConn opponents baskets before the game starts much like in golf where you have a handicap. This is unreal. I guess we can figure on another win streak to break the 111 in a row. UConn will help rebuild the Big East into the greatest basketball conference in WCBB.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Wow, y’all are gonna have a pretty tall roster! Huskies back to being bad for hoops again haha..

Congratulations on a great prospect. The only positive I take from this is that hopefully it takes UConn out of the Janiah Barker sweepstakes. I really want her at SC.

JordyG

Reaction Score
What's funny is that for the last week and a half I've been thinking about Awak Kuier after having a dream that she committed to UConn. I guess my mind could sense another big committing. My mind still wants to think/believe to power.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Wow, y’all are gonna have a pretty tall roster! Huskies back to being bad for hoops again haha..

Congratulations on a great prospect. The only positive I take from this is that hopefully it takes UConn out of the Janiah Barker sweepstakes. I really want her at SC.
As long as UConn gets Betts as well you can have any other big remaining. Just one though. I'll even throw in a Londynn Jones as a perk. Not Rice though. Don't be greedy.

Reaction Score
Not a biggie, usually curable with rest, but if infected pouches in colon can require minor surgery. Geno could missed Oklahoma game I’d docs require more than an overnight hospital stay

From personal experience, more than you ever wanted to know - Diverticulosis is the existence of the pouches in the lower intestine (colon). If they become infected it becomes diverticulitis, which if caught soon enough and treated with heavy duty antibiotics, can usually kill the problem. The threat is that the infection will perforate the wall of the pouches and dump the infection into the body. In that case surgery is required to clean the mess up and cut out the bad parts of the colon. Then you get a colostomy bag for your trouble. If you can kill the infection before it perforates you can go back later when all is quiet in your guts and cut out the bad section of the colon and reattach without the need of the bag. I was lucky to have caught it just in time and had the surgery about 4 months later. Hope this is not the case for Geno. No fun.

Reaction Score
I am worried. With Ice’s commitment, UConn will now have 5 players 6’2” or greater on the 22-23 team . :rolleyes:
Wait.... are you saying UConn doesn't need size?!?!? Have I been lied to the last several years? I thought that was the mantra?!

Reaction Score
Why does some elite player want to verbally commit so early?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Why does some elite player want to verbally commit so early?
When you think about it, why wouldn't they? They can always decommit if they have a change of heart.

Reaction Score
So Ice’s commitment begs the question, Did any of our recruiting super sleuths have this young lady on their radar?
The rich keep getting richer! Great catch! Geno will now have to coach until at least 2026 to see her graduate. UConn is getting bad again for women’s college basketball.

Reaction Score
If you’re as old or older than I, we have more to be thinking about than the height of players in 22-23. I’m hoping to make it to the end of this season. Last night’s 2nd half didn’t help.

Looks like a great recruit. Stanford, ND and Baylor. need to think about dropping down a division.

Right you are cz. Watching the 2nd half, I was thinking: "Let's see, Catholic school, Christmas miracle?" I, too, am wondering how far into the future I can get excited about recruiting classes. At the moment, I'm hoping to outlive my light bulbs . . .
Oh, and I'm sure that Geno and Doug both needed their bar visit last night, though for different reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ry7

Top Bottom