Isuneh Brady commits | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Isuneh Brady commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Not sure Tom's daughter but I am sure Kobe's daughter wants to play in UConn ...

Gianna, also known as G, also known as Mambacita. I'm waiting for her growth spurt.

I watched Bronny James on TV 2 nights ago. He's a 15-year-old freshman and has a floater he uses from as far out as 17 feet. He's going to be good.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Gianna, also known as G, also known as Mambacita. I'm waiting for her growth spurt.

I watched Bronny James on TV 2 nights ago. He's a 15-year-old freshman and has a floater he uses from as far out as 17 feet. He's going to be good.
Always considerable speculation as to when Geno might just hang up his coaching whistle. I figure 9-10 years so he can coach Gianna through her 4 year career as an AA pg at UConn...,:)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Wow, y’all are gonna have a pretty tall roster! Huskies back to being bad for hoops again haha..

Congratulations on a great prospect. The only positive I take from this is that hopefully it takes UConn out of the Janiah Barker sweepstakes. I really want her at SC.
Lets see, Dawn......OR......Geno + Paige?????????????

Reaction Score
Our son lives in La Costa,right next door to Del Mar,Ca. Guess i will have to take a visit to see this seemingly,potentially, great talent. Perhaps my granddaughter can do some video. I know my daughter in law and my wife would like to go as well.They play Windward on the eleventh of Jan. Aren't they usually some good competition in girl's bb? We will all have an assortment of Uconn paraphernalia so if any byer's are there come and say hi.:)

Reaction Score
Not sure Tom's daughter but I am sure Kobe's daughter wants to play in UConn ...

Is Geno allowed to hug Kobe's 12-year old daughter? Oops, now Tennessee might call of the series, again.

Reaction Score
Always considerable speculation as to when Geno might just hang up his coaching whistle. I figure 9-10 years so he can coach Gianna through her 4 year career as an AA pg at UConn...,:)

This all seems to be falling in place for Kobe to take over the UConn coaching job soon. It would make for a smooth transition. Geno & Kobe are good friends. Kobe would be able to attract top recruits with his cache.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This all seems to be falling in place for Kobe to take over the UConn coaching job soon. It would make for a smooth transition. Geno & Kobe are good friends. Kobe would be able to attract top recruits with his cache.
If Kobe really wants to coach, I’m sure he could do so in the NBA. As for who coaches UConn once Geno retires, there are several outstanding choices with connections to UConn WBB that possess quite a bit of cache themselves.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Some Blue Star reports on Brady from 2017:

Isuneh Brady – 2022 – San Diego, California – Plenty of size…College level frame to build upon…Lefty…Aggressive with and without the ball…Physically strong and beginning to grasp how to put it to use…Reads on the catch…Has been coached…Forward to a degree at this point on her perimeter shot but sound stroke…All the tools are there

Isuneh Brady – 2022 – Forward / Post – San Diego, Calif. – Size, build and frame…Will grow more…Lefty…High post drive works for her…Lots of tools…Just beginning to apply…Can post or play up high

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Milford,

How would you compare Bates to Crystal Dangerfield? Do you think Bates will have the physicality to handle UConn ball?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Milford,

How would you compare Bates to Crystal Dangerfield? Do you think Bates will have the physicality to handle UConn ball?
Jaelyn is only a HS sophomore, so she may grow and get stronger. I think she is about the same size as Jasmine. Crystal is really built. I'd say that Jaelyn is probably more like Moriah, though not quite as long or fast. I love her energy, toughness, and skills.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Jaelyn is only a HS sophomore, so she may grow and get stronger. I think she is about the same size as Jasmine. Crystal is really built. I'd say that Jaelyn is probably more like Moriah, though not quite as long or fast. I love her energy, toughness, and skills.
I watch all the videos you post on Bates and recognize what you see including the understanding that she is just a sophomore. What I would like to see is for her to get an opportunity to perform on a national stage. An invite to a USA tryout would be ideal. I was not real impressed with the level of competition. I am trying to determine if she is "UConn-worthy".

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I watch all the videos you post on Bates and recognize what you see including the understanding that she is just a sophomore. What I would like to see is for her to get an opportunity to perform on a national stage. An invite to a USA tryout would be ideal. I was not real impressed with the level of competition. I am trying to determine if she is "UConn-worthy".
The level of competition is not really high. I too would like to see her against better teams.

She has a letter from Geno saying they are watching her and wishing her the best. Whether she gets an offer, I have no idea.

Reaction Score
She is tall, by the time 2022 she will be 6'6".

Wow, she handled this interview very nicely and showed some maturity while still showing youthful exuberance .... She is definitely a physical specimen for someone so young and that suggests that she'll only get bigger and stronger, assuming she doesn't change her plans and matriculates in Storrs .... Geno and his staff are doing some serious recruiting. Seems like he wants the end of his coaching career to end on a very, very high note, indeed.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm still over the moon we landed this kid. Question for people smarter than me... I've seen a couple mentions that she "still has some growing to do". She's early in her 10th grade year - not sure her exact age, but is it possible/likely she could grow some more? She's probably either 15 or 16 years old.

I know no one can know for sure, but I was just curious from a size perspective if she could get up to 6'5" or taller? At what age to girls generally reach their max height?

Either way, a lefty who uses both hands and has solid footwork / post moves, passes well, runs the floor well, and even has an emerging long range game - I'm just so thrilled.

When we had Caroline, they would play Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" a lot on the loudspeaker. I'm hoping we don't get a resurrection of "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice. That would be a bit tragic, and might even cause Isuneh to consider transferring LOL...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1576867824149.png

Reaction Score
I'm still over the moon we landed this kid. Question for people smarter than me... I've seen a couple mentions that she "still has some growing to do". She's early in her 10th grade year - not sure her exact age, but is it possible/likely she could grow some more? She's probably either 15 or 16 years old.

I know no one can know for sure, but I was just curious from a size perspective if she could get up to 6'5" or taller? At what age to girls generally reach their max height?

Either way, a lefty who uses both hands and has solid footwork / post moves, passes well, runs the floor well, and even has an emerging long range game - I'm just so thrilled.

When we had Caroline, they would play Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" a lot on the loudspeaker. I'm hoping we don't get a resurrection of "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice. That would be a bit tragic, and might even cause Isuneh to consider transferring LOL...
Most girls reach their adult height by 14-15 so it’s doubtful she’ll get any taller. But obviously stronger and quicker can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom