Isuneh Brady commits | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Isuneh Brady commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Here's a video of Ice. #25 in Blue and White. She looks pretty good.

Note: She's in MIDDLE SCHOOL!!

This video confirms what I said above. Her physical development is advanced. She looks out of place among the other girls. Imagine what she'll look like with 2-4 years of growth and maturity combined with a serious weight training and fitness program... yikes!

Reaction Score
Little pouches in the intestine that "itis" inflamed. Problem is when they get infected. Typically they are watched and colonosopied---
Thanks....just hope he’s ok. Little supposedly minor things is how the downfall starts.

Reaction Score
Diverticulitis whatever that is
Not a biggie, usually curable with rest, but if infected pouches in colon can require minor surgery. Geno could missed Oklahoma game I’d docs require more than an overnight hospital stay

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Not a biggie, usually curable with rest, but if infected pouches in colon can require minor surgery. Geno could missed Oklahoma game I’d docs require more than an overnight hospital stay
I hope Geno is fine, but would also point out that his backup has never lost a game as a HC.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
OMG. SD is sort of my hometown. LIved there for 25 years before I became EricLA... I will have to take a trip down to see her! Soooooo awesome!!! Welcome Ice! So glad to have as part of our UCONN family!!
Eric, I dont know how far you are from Chatsworth, but her team is playing Sierra Canyon on Saturday January 4th. Sierra Canyon is one of, if not the best team, in California. I saw this on the Max Preps site so you may want to check it out. It would be a shorter drive to Chatsworth than San Diego.

Reaction Score
Thanks....just hope he’s ok. Little supposedly minor things is how the downfall starts.
Dangerous at times and any surgery is potential life threatening. However I know people who lived long, long lifes have been diagnosed in their youths. Typically, it isn't much more than change your diet to something that pushes inside the intestines.

Reaction Score
I just watched her team, Cathedral Catholic, play in OC 2 weeks ago. I dont get to watch them much, I made notes of 2 bigs... The other was Isuneh "Ice" Brady , who was good, ran the floor well and had good size and a physical body. I had no idea she was considering UConn or I would have watched her again, I only saw about half of her game. The only games I can catch this year are in SD, so will have to see if I can make a trip down....
We expect several detailed reports. With videos. ;)
And interviews. ;)

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
OMG. SD is sort of my hometown. LIved there for 25 years before I became EricLA... I will have to take a trip down to see her! Soooooo awesome!!! Welcome Ice! So glad to have as part of our UCONN family!!
Well, let me know when you plan on returning to "Americas' Finest City," Eric, and I'll meet you at the game. You can explain to me what I'm watching.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Eric, I dont know how far you are from Chatsworth, but her team is playing Sierra Canyon on Saturday January 4th. Sierra Canyon is one of, if not the best team, in California. I saw this on the Max Preps site so you may want to check it out. It would be a shorter drive to Chatsworth than San Diego.
But Cathedral Catholic is in Del Mar which means if you all come down here we can get some matzo ball soup and a corned beef sandwich at Milton's before the game.

Reaction Score
Is she the youngest player to commit? I can only think of Jackie who didn’t make it to UConn.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Look at the height in 2022 Hoopgurlz
RK​
NAMEGRADECOLLEGEPOSHTWTSCHOOL
1​
Lauren Betts
98​
NoneP6-7Grandview H.S. (CO)
2​
Janiah Barker
98​
NoneF6-2Tampa Bay Tech Senior High (FL)
3​
Isuneh Brady
98​
NoneP6-3Cathedral Catholic H.S. (CA)
4​
Ayanna Patterson
98​
NoneW6-2Homestead H.S. (IN)
5​
Timea Gardiner
98​
NoneF6-2Fremont H.S. (UT)
6​
Kiki Rice
97​
NonePG5-11Sidwell Friends School (DC)
7​
Londynn Jones
97​
NonePG5-5Santiago H.S. (CA)
8​
Maya Nnaji
97​
NoneF6-4Hopkins H.S. (MN)

I really like Nnaji from seeing her in all the Paige videos. I can't believe Ice is ranked ahead of Nnaji. Must be great.

Reaction Score
I've got my money on Betts committing next year to UConn. Meanwhile, welcom Husky for life Ice. As I just told
@MilfordHusky if she wins half as many championships at UConn as her big brother Tom I'm good. I like Ice.
If we get Betts I think NCAA will be very, very unhappy. If we get Azzi also NCAA will not allow UConn to compete college women basketball ....;)

Reaction Score
Geno Auriemma has scored another recruiting victory, landing a commitment from Class of 2022 prospect Isuneh Brady.

Brady, a 6-foot-4 forward from Cathedral Catholic High School in San Diego, is the No. 2 post player and No. 3 overall prospect in her class, according to ESPN.

Her AAU coach, Elbert Kinnebrew of the Cal Sparks program, tweeted the news Tuesday: “ISUNEH ‘Ice’ Brady, @calsparksclub 2022 6.4 Fwd, commits to UCONN. Keep working. Sky’s the limit,” he wrote above a picture of her in a UConn sweatshirt.

Brady, who visited campus last month, is UConn’s first commitment from 2022 and helps bolster a growing frontcourt.

“She’s an absolute competitor on both ends of the floor,” her high school coach, Jackie Turpin, said by phone. “She doesn’t settle and constantly wants to get better. Even after games, she’s putting up extra shots. She’s not satisfied with where she is. The upside with her is amazing.”

Reaction Score
UConn women’s basketball has received a commitment from 6-foot-4 forward Isuneh Brady, the No. 3 player in the Class of 2022, according to the sophomore’s high school coach.

Brady, a San Diego native, becomes UConn’s first 2022 commit and the first top-25 player in that class, per ESPN’s rankings, to announce her college decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom